Awaken

Y/N's P.O.V

I groaned while sitting up and rubbing my head. "Hmm... W-Where am I?" I asked myself while looking around and trying to find out.

It seemed like a low-budget hospital. But some would beg to differ, because of all of the equipment around. I tried to stand up but felt my legs getting weak before a nurse came and held me. "Mr. Bellladona! You're awake! Please, sit on the bed." She told me as I nodded and just sat, having a large sigh coming after. "Where am I?" I asked the lady as she started to explain.

"You're at Beacon Academy. I'm sure you've heard of this. Anyone who ever lived in Vale knows. Anyways, this is only the infirmary. We took you here after your thing at the bank. Your shoulder should now start to recover by now. But you still shouldn't try to get into any physical fights." She then went to her desk and wrote on a slip of paper. She passed it to me. 

"Go in that room. There was some girl that wanted to see you, but you were blacked out by the shot. You two do look somewhat familiar." The nurse said as I stood up and then started to walk out of the room. 

I started to walk around this place as looked around to see parts of it. It was very... formal. Something that me, some kind of third "world thug", would never be used to. I kept walking until I bumped into a red headed girl and she almost fell, but she kept her balance. I looked down at her as she chuckled and rubbed off her little skirt. 

"Sorry for bumping into you! I-" She started to look me up and down before putting a hand on her chin. "Ohhhhh.... You're him...." The red headed girl said before I became confused. "Um... You can come with me. I think that there's something you want to see." 

Even though that she's the first person that I met, I might as well trust her. She took me to a room with broken bunk beds that looked like that could fall down at any snezee. I looked at one of the beds as I saw one of the stories that Blake would always read. The nasty one. I could remember seeing it. I laughed at the book and shook my head before the redhead would look at me and smiled. "Hey, you know who reads that?" She asked before I just nodded. "Yeah... It's Blake. Blake Belladonna." The red head girl walked towards me and smiled up and me. 

"You really do know her, don't you?" The girl asked before giving out her hand. "Well, as one of my teammates' older brother, welcome to Beacon! I'm Ruby! Ruby Rose!" 

I chuckled as then I shook her hand and smiled. "I think you're wrong about something. I'm her younger brother." She became surprised and looked at me. "Y-Younger!? But your so tall!" I sighed and laughed a bit. "Ruby, I think that you're not tall." She just had rainclouds over her and I just laughed.

"Do you know where Blake is at?" I asked while looking away to the door and tried to look around outside. "Umm.... She should be with Weiss. Who should be here." She said while looking around. She pulled out a scroll and looked down at it and tapped it a few times. 

I looked around the room at the dressers and started to brush my hands over it. "Hmmm...." I looked around and saw a small tube with some black dust in it. "Hm?" It struck my interest. I grabbed it and twirled it around my finger with a little laugh. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I slipped it in my pocket before looking over at Ruby who just got done with her scroll and looked at me.

"Well sorry, they said that they had a little detour. But they said they'll be a little late. Well, you have me and my sister Yang, who is somewhere around here." She said before I nodded and smiled. "Alright. Do you think we can get some food? I'm just kinda hungry right now." I asked her as she nodded and walked to the front door and I walked with her.