Training Day

Raven's P.O.V

Me and Y/N created sparks as we fought and clashed each other's weapons from time to time.

I went to give a slice from above as he blocked it with the small knives and looked me in the eyes. "You think that this is it? Come on! I can fight like this with my eyes closed!" I taunted him as we pushed away from each other. I heard Kali and her husband from the porch as they were cheering on their son. I gave a little quick stare as she nodded and became quiet so he can focus. 

Y/N went to give a shot close to my gut as I backed away, and gave him a kick away. He was smart to roll after and change his knives into pistols and started shooting at me. I blocked them with my sword, letting them fly all around. He kept shooting as I was confused. Wouldn't he know to stop and maybe not shoot himself? He kept shooting as I tried to hit him with one of his shots as one landed and it all just went to dust and I was surprised. "What!?" I asked myself before feeling a knee in my back and I fell down onto the ground. "Ah!" I shouted as Y/N just cocked his gun and pointed it at me, chuckling at me. "Give up?" He asked as I nodded and stood up. "Well done, better than what I thought you were." 

I stretched a bit and looked at him and sighed. I know that he had that demon inside of him. I had to find whatever is the thing that is inside of him. But that's enough for today. He smiled as he went towards his mother, leaving me in the yard as I sighed. I looked at the as I would still remember seeing Qrow in there and his face. I couldn't but have a single tear come from my eye. I sighed while putting the katana back into the sheath. If I need to take them down, I can't do it all by myself. If I can just use Y/N's shadow, I might be able to just that. Seems like I gotta work with a team once more. 

Weiss's P.O.V

I stood around inside of the walls of ice that I isolated myself in. I was fighting with everyone(Felix, Jaster, Yula and Ratcher). I was training and they wanted me try and take them all on at the same time. Along with that, they also gave me a new outfit other then that maid one. Seems like I may have found my new teammates. But onto the matter at the moment, I had to fight these four beyond the walls. It can't be that hard. I think.

I broke the walls down as I saw Yula try to run at me but I quickly blocked her out with a frozen wall from my Gyplhs and she hit it hard. I saw Felix try and shoot me with a shotgun behind me as I ducked and he shot the wall, shooting Yula in the process. I went to cut him a bit as he backed away from me, Jaster coming out of nowhere and trying to grab me, but missed the grab as I quickly jumped on his back and stomped him down to the ground with my boots. I then noticed that Ratcher was coming towards me as he tried to swing one of his blades at me but I blocked it with my mythcaster. I looked at Ratcher before I saw that Yula tried to sweep me off my feet. 

I jumped over it as Ratcher quickly gave a spin and hit me away from the both of them. I laid on the floor while taking a few breaths and tried to take this strategically.

I made my symbol come under me as it was fire and I ran towards them, having trails of fire behind me. Jaster ran from the group with an ice bat, making me grin as I jumped and made another symbol come into the air and I stepped on it, spewing flames from under and making his bat useless. I got off of it and tripped him, stepping on him to get in the air. I passed by Ratcher and Yula to get to Felix as he pulled out double pistols and shot at me. I came under him and got behind him and held his arms, shooting over at Yula and Ratcher, but Ratcher pulled out a shield to protect the both of them. 

I grinned before pushing Felix towards the both of them, knocking them down. I made an anti-gravity symbol come under me as I blasted towards the them with my rapier. I went past them as they became confused of what happened. Frost started to trail from where I was at and soon got all three of them into a ice block. I went towards the block and laughed. "Ice Breaker!" I shouted before punching it and making it break into a million pieces. I could of killed them, but I think that would be just wrong. 

I smiled at them all and just laughed. "Seems like training is done today."