Get To Know Your Workplace

Weiss's P.O.V

I sighed as I washed some of the tables. The big buffy guards started to escort the guys out of the club as I sighed. "Still can't believe that I have to live like this." 

"Well could be worse. You could be in the belly of a Grimm?" 

I looked up and saw my buddy. He made me give a smile from his comment. "I think from just the smell of this place, you would imagine to be in a Grimm's stomach." I responded to him. "Well, past the smell and the guys who try to grope you in over a heartbeat, it's just another business on the side and a little money maker for some of us." I looked up at him as he jumped and just chuckled. "Most of the girls here don't have a friend to talk to." "And I'm special?" I asked as he nodded.

"If you haven't noticed, the guys tonight were extra touchy with you. You're not just any girl off the street. You're Weiss Schnee. Part of the Infamous Schnee Company. Which had made people's life good and bad." He explained as I sighed and rolled my eyes. Before he could continue another sentence, a familiar face came towards us as it gave a sigh. "Hey, the boss wants to see you." I looked over at the face and saw him. He became widened eye as I did too.

"You were at the bank!" We both shouted at each other. I dropped my rag as I looked over at him. "Looks like you two already know each other." My buddy said as I growled at him. "You robbed that harmless bank. And then you left one of your goons with you!" I stomped at him. He gave a grin. "You think that little cat was someone to us? He was helpful, I give him that." "Well that was one of my teammates little brother! Who knows what's happening to them!? She might not be able to see him as she trying to save me!!" I shouted as he backed up. "Wait... You can't be telling me..."

"Ooo, Feisty Vibe." A girl, who was wiping a glass looked over me and smiled. "Hey, Weiss. Maybe you should lay off the guy?" She suggested as I looked back at the guy and groaned. He chuckled as he went with buddy and left from us.

"You know you missed some spots." She said as she pointed on the counter. "I'm going to guess that you were never taught how to clean?" She gave a laugh before I grabbed my rag and started to rub at the spot. The girl groaned before grabbing it from my hands and spread it out. "Maybe do this, genius." I growled at her as she rolled an eye. "You know, you don't seem scary without your weapon." She said as she kept wiping. I just stood stunned as I groaned.

"The name's Yula. Nice to meet you." She said before stopping and going back to her cleaning glasses. Buddy and bank robber came over to where we're at as they were talking themselves.

"I mean, I have no choice in this. Basically no one does." Buddy said as the Robber rolled his eyes. "Well, I think they're cool as hell. They're basically robots that can accomplish a death wish in a matter of seconds. I guess we just have to wait till they come."

I looked at the both of them as buddy laughed a bit at my confusion. "Oh, it's nothing. It's just since your here, we're going to have upgraded security." Yula groaned before putting her glass down. "Well I say that you can't replace a normal human." "Uh, yes you can. Just add a killer robot in the place of the human and then kaboom! Instant replace." I thought to myself after the Robber said that.  

Atlas is really known for those types of things. I heard those things are very, very hard to make and control. If whoever this boss person is with Atlas, then I could be a little closer to find out who it is. But it can't be someone from Atlas. Atlas would never allow something like this on the low. 

"Weiss," Buddy got me out of my trance as all three of them were looking at me. 

"What do you think about the new guards?"

I looked dumbfounded as if he asked me out. I had to think of an answer for them. I opened my mouth and didn't know what to say. But something came out.