Trust: A Precious Shield

(To whichever song you may pick, either one does not really matter but I put both as I couldn't decide between the two! So hope you guys love this part!)

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked at Felix as he twisted the submachine guns around his fingers and started to shoot once he got an aim onto the wizard. The wizard blocked the shots with ice once more and started to come towards him. Felix didn't care as he kept shooting and let him get closer. When the wizard was close to him, about an arm's length, he tried to punch him, but Jaster came and rushed him down to the ground, basically using his shoulder to take him down. 

He quickly got back up, using spring flowers to float him back onto his feet. He cracked his neck while looking at the rest of the us. Yula ran past us to have her baton on her sides and went to do some hand to hand combat with him. He accepted her and she started to throw some punches in, but he was blocking them with his hands and some of the elemental powers that would only act as a small shield. She kept punching until he pushed her and made a huge shield of leaves to let her just try to get distracted. Jaster held his bat and swung at the wizard, having him just block the hits and/or dodging them. He smirked as I went into the middle and tried to hit the wizard, but he disappeared out of thin air as I got taken down by  Jaster, as did Yula when the leaf shield was taken down. The old wizard chuckled behind us as I growled and looked at him. Weiss came around him, starting to do some damage on him, since he was totally surprised by the attack that Weiss gave. They were swift, fast, but they didn't do much.

He got a few cuts as Ratcher got the other side and started to cut up both sides of them with the blades they had to use. Weiss and Ratcher then pulled back and then both thrusted, being on the opposite sides of him, blades drawn to the max. He was cut in half as his upper half was being airborne. But the halves turned into bushes of roses, the both of the sword users were confused about what is happening. The bush started to shoot some thorns towards the both of them, as if it was bullets. The both protected themselves from the small pellets that were coming towards them until Weiss started to make a ice wall from the ground to protect the both of them. 

She looked around as the old geezer came behind her and she was still looking around to find him. Before he could grab her, Felix shot a sniper bullet towards him, letting it go through his arm and make him bleed. Weiss took the chance of him being hurt and backed away, beside Ratcher. 

We all got up and were beside someone. Ratcher with Weiss, Yula with Jaster, and me and Felix were together. "There has to be a way to take him down. At this point, we'll be fighting over and over..." Felix said as it had to get to us. Something else had to fight this thing. Or Someone. I heard tapping on the skylight above the club as I looked up, seeing that some girl was up there. She was tapping the glass with some kind of katanas in her hand. Somehow, she couldn't bust through it. Seeing this, did offer some new idea to help us win this battle. "Felix! Shoot at him!" I shouted as he shook his head. "No! If I do that, he'll just block it and it may hit us!" He shouted at me back. "Trust me. It'll work." I gave a smile as he groaned and switched his gun to an assault rifle, starting to shoot at the wizard who was doing just as he said. One of the bullets bounced off the ice and went up to hit the skylight, making it more of a easier surface to hit. The girl raised the sword once more, hitting the glass as shards fell down from the air. Everyone looked up and saw the person in a mask who was falling with the kimito falling with whoever this person was. "Why nice to see you once again," The person said as they were on the their feet, looking at the old wizard. For now, I can only guess a she. 

"But since idiot number one got to you like this," She looked over at Felix. "Seems like this will be harder than it seems." She put her hand on the katana as we were all confused about this person.

She backed away from him, leaving a shadow and kicked it to him, having the wizard block nothing as the masked girl went and gave a slice across his chest, ripping the suit that he was wearing. He tried pushing her away with an ice block, but she dragged her sword across it, not letting it get a chance to hit her. She pushed the block away to the side and laughed, letting it break into pieces. She sighed and messed with her hair in the air. He growled and brushed off his mouth, noticing a little bit of blood was falling down onto his suit. "Damn girl.... You think that I could let you off that easily." He held his head and groaned. "Seems I've been rusty to killing now." My eyes widened as he said 'kill'.

He ran to the masked girl and she blocked, getting ready for a hit that he was gonna give. But he only pushed her down to the side, having an ice block boost him into the air, coming towards me and Felix as shot a group of thorns towards us, I was about to jump away, but Felix came in front of me, blocking the sharp items coming my way. He made a slight sound of pain before getting out the way, letting me get a chance to shoot him in the air. I did so as he took it and fell down to the ground. He got onto one knee and looked at me. "Damn kid...." 

He stood up and brushed off his shoulder with his eyes starting to change colors. Felix looked at him before the sharp thorns that were piercing through his skin, started to get more deeper. I tried to get over, so did the others, but everyone was getting stopped by some kind of moss holding down their feet and letting them not even move an inch. Felix started to stay in place because of his arm hurting. The old man had an ice ball in his hand, floating in his hand as he threw it. Felix was helpless to even dodging the ice. Jaster's big body jumped in front of the ice ball, taking it to the heart and falling down to the ground. I looked back to where he was at, seeing that his recently lit bat was now cooling off. The moss around our feet started to retract to the ground as Yula ran over and got on her knees next to his body, having some tears falling out of her eyes and she put her hands on his chest. 

"J-Jaster!!! No!! Please!!" She kept shouting, wanting to hear something from him. He chuckled and looked at her, holding her hand. "Thanks for the times we all had.....  I'll remember all of you... Wasn't ready for death to come... But I did say I put my life for all of you... Especially you, Yula..." He lifted up a hand to put on her head, rubbing it for one last time. The old man held his hand open before changing it into a fist, having the frozen spot on Jaster, go down deeper inside of him. At this point, he started to have blood from his mouth since the ice was starting to poke at his heart. Sharp pokes, at that. Jaster smiled once more before he made a small sound.... Just to now say he's not with us anymore.

Yula stood up and made fist, her baton in hands while she had tears going down her cheeks and onto the ground. "You're.... You're gonna pay. I-I want for you to die..." She kicked her heel to the ground before running to the wizard with her batons in hand. She swiped him with the baton, making some blood come from his mouth and onto the floor as the masked girl came from behind her and did a chop across his chest, actually hurting him. She backed away to get beside me and chuckled. "Where's the girl with the bow and arrow?" She had to be talking about Ash. I tried to think before seeing her open the door with her bow in hand. The tip of it was looking as if it was touched by the angels themselves. The masked girl beside me and chuckled. "Adam would've want this." She said to herself while pulling out both katanas from her sides and raised them up, having them get infested with shadows, going all around it.

Everyone who was hitting the old man backed away and let the two go on. The man focused on the the masked girl and her two katanas as she started to run towards him with the mask being focused on him. He shot a block of ice to block the hit that was coming to him. But he got hit in the back with the light arrow that made the block of ice shatter, having the masked girl come and stab the two dark katanas into him, having a flash of light come and blow everyone away. 

Finally ending this nightmare hell that could of been lose....