Part Of A Bigger Enemy

Y/N'S P.O.V

I looked up and felt the rain on my face. This was a perfect time for everything to go down. I have to get them at them at this point. I might not be something by myself, but who else do I have? With everyone else dying around me, I can't afford to take anyone else with me. Seems as if I got to solve my own problems.I looked at the shattered moon as I just smiled at it and just thought about it. "Looks like tonight is the perfect night. Let's just hope it has a perfect ending."

I saw the club in my sights as I laughed and just had a good view of the inside. It's what I expected as any other night, maybe more since it was raining. I switched my knives into pistols and aimed it at the window. I shook my head and looked down, groaning as I tried to think. I have to get a way to maybe not cause "Operation RED ALERT" on me. Maybe a nice way would start this by not having the world called on me. 

I looked around on the inside as I could see that it was filled. I went around to see that the lines were just amazingly full. Leaving me a chance to go in unsuspectingly and try to see if I could just sneak past. I took a deep breath and had my shadow stand still behind the corner as I started to sneak around the bouncer, easily getting inside of the club. 

Lights were all around the place and it was just like before. Or every night to be true to myself. I looked around the whole place before seeing the bar and seeing everyone. Even Ash! What do they have planned for her?! I looked up and saw the boss's room as I would guess. It was a nice place. I looked around while walking over to the guys at the bar. Getting ready to do and give let them warning before I even want to shoot them. I then got grabbed from my hand and started to get pulled. Of course, I wanted to go guns blazing on whoever was pulling me. But it was best not. I couldn't get a good look, but I just ignored it and let it happen.

I got taken into the bathrooms and looked around it. Maybe this as Weiss wanting a second round. But looks like I have to give the hard truth to her. I turned around and smiled, only to see Felix with crossed arms and looking at me. I jumped and immediately got in fighting position. "Felix! You-" 

"I want to work with you." He said to me as I was about to throw a punch. "Huh!?" He looked at me with my fist near his face. He has to be joking? Right? Is he just starting to become my friend? Is this another stab at the back move? "What are you talking about? You should want to fight me! I want to fight you!" He kept looking at me as I shook my head. "Y/N... I need you to understand. I know that this is not the way. But recently... I found that all of this to be just a bigger plan.... Me and everyone were just being used inside of a bigger plan for all of this. A girl told me all of this and I thought she was only joking. But... After what happened, I think the best choice is to take him down. I haven't told the others yet, I don't know they'll even believe me. Y-"

"Was you about to say that you're weak by yourself and much more other stuff like that?" I interrupted him as his eyes widened and looked at me. "H-How did you know?" "Promise me, you can be sappy and give me and Ash a long speech that never seems to stop.  So I kinda know what you're going to say. So I guess I'll help." He gave a smile and was about to say something else, but a rumble came outside of the bathroom. It got our attention as we nodded and decided to do this together and see what it was.