Robots Have Feelings Too

Ratcher's P.O.V

I stood along the dancefloor as I seen workers going around and working the floor. That was before I heard my boss contact me and I was starting to walk in his room. He was sitting there, looking through a glass while having a fanaus sit along the wall, leaving her alone in her own corner..

"Ratcher." He said towards me as I turned my head towards him and he sighed. "You know all about... Power. Correct?" He asked me as I was going to open up a definition to show him, but he looked back at me, somehow knowing I was going to do it. "Before you do that, tell me what you think power is." I stood there, thinking of how to answer his question.

"Power.... Power is the source of dominance. Everyone wants to have power in this world. Many of people in a group work together to achieve that power. But when it comes down to the simple fact, only that one person could have it. Too much power is not but a simple illusion of just giving the wrong person the power. Would you like for me to search it up now?" He nodded and smiled at me, sitting down at his desk. "Yes, you may."

"Power:
The capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events." My automated voice said for me as he smiled and nodded. "You're a smart one. A smarter one than all the others." He sighed before sliding something over his desk. It was a photo. I quickly lifted it up and started to scan it, trying to get the facial recognition.

"Sir... This is Adam Taurus. Leader of the White Fang. A Fanaus group that try to eliminate humans as they want to stop the Fanaus Discrimination." I explained from just the scan and put the picture back on his desk.

"You're correct." He sighed before standing up and handing me another one. I took it into my hands and saw it was a girl this time. A girl with long hair and a red dress along with two others. I did the same and let the work do itself.

"Cinder Fall. Not much is known about this woman. She barely has any data by my searches. But her two partners do. The green hair woman is Emerald Sustrai and the boy is Mercury Black. Emerald has records of being accused of theft. Which has been true. Mercury's father was a famous man of something. That was before he was killed. Evidence points that maybe he did it. But why are all of these important to us? Me, Jasper, Yula, Felix-" He stopped me before leaning on his desk and rubbed his shoulder. 

"I see that not only had have you been here for a day, you already have friends." He just laughed a bit and came towards me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "That's nice. You found the people that may be valuable to you. I really do think to myself. Are you actually a robot? You have too many feelings for a robot." He looked up at me and I shook my head. "Sir, you would have to know about Penny Polendina. She was an android." He tried to think before I show a hologram image of her. He nodded and smiled. "Ahh... The girl who was killed by that Pyrrha girl at the festival. Surprising the school is still standing." He said as I nodded at his comment and went towards the Penny hologram.

"She's like a sister to me. Now I might not been able to see the day of light because of Atlas's rules, but she showed me the world. She has human emotion. I know that I'm just a bunch of 1 and 0 along with a bunch of bolts, but I would love to live up and continue wherever she stopped." I said towards the boss as he sighed and nodded. "I understand. Go check on the girls and that male." He said as I just nodded before leaving his room and going down the stairs thinking.
"Power.... Power is what make the leaders control. What makes other kingdoms break down. Just for a taste of," I had my side blades pop out as I laughed a bit while looking at it.

"Power."