A Night To Let All Worries Go Away

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Weiss were sitting down and talking to each other as I couldn't but look at her clothing every so often. Her pale skin just matched with her maid outfit. I don't even think she knows about the upskirt that I could see from my point of view. I love it. Her breast, may they be as small as they want, but I could see the volume of them and they were just amazing. I just felt my pants be uneven as I fixed myself and I just kept looking at her when she was talking.

The door opened upstairs as then Jaster came down with a smile on his face. He looked at the both of us before going to some of the other cells and opened them for the girls inside. The girls came out as I became confused of what was happening. He came to ours and opened it. "Come on. It's rare that the boss is ever this nice." He said as we just went along and started to follow him up to the dance floor, seeing that it looked like a normal night. Music was playing, the dance floor was different as the place was just filled with the captured girls actually having fun. We kept following Jaster as we got back to a table and we sat around it. 

"The boss was feeling extra nice and let the girls and us have a break. So this is like once in a lifetime chance." He said to us as Felix came around with the same girl and so did that robot thing. Seems like Weiss was happy around them. As they started to talk, I saw my weapons on a table near the entrance. If I could get that, I could get a chance to leave and get out this hell hole.

I quickly got Weiss's attention as I got her to look over at me and I leaned into her ear.

"Weiss... I want you to go to the table over there and grab those brass knuckles. Once you do that, meet me in the bathroom, alright?" I told her as she then tried to ask a question, but I quickly didn't want her to cause the rest of her little group to get suspected. 

I was acting like I was going to the bar, but I avoided it to get to the bathroom and quickly snuck inside, having no one else in here. I put my back against the wall and sighed. "Where the actual hell is this woman?" I said to myself before seeing that Weiss came in and quickly closed the door behind her. She was nervous as hell. I could tell. I held her shoulders and looked at her. "Did you get followed? That's all I need to know." I asked her as she looked at the door once more and shook her head. I smiled as she pulled the brass knuckles out and gave them to me. I went to the bathroom counter and put them on there before smiling and pulling her into a hug. 

"Weiss... I wanna do something before I go." I kissed her lips with all of my power, not giving her a chance to even say nothing. I felt her being calm now. Her cheeks were heating up her lips as I just laughed and pulled away, seeing a whole line of saliva between us and fall down to the tilted floor. "Heh... How about we do a quickie?" I asked her as she nodded and blushed. I heard the music outside as I laughed a bit. "How about we get comfortable?"