Let's Get To Working

Felix's P.O.V

We were in the swamp that Weiss got captured. Me and Weiss were alone as she didn't want the others to come because we at least needed someone to check up on Jaster. The swamp had so many animal noises, that it was even hard to hear ourselves in this place. My thoughts in my head were hard to hear. I kept walking as then I Weiss stopped, putting a hand on my chest to stop me as well. 

"Here... I remember this is the place. This is where they took me. And where she could of tried to save me." She said as I felt bad for doing that kind of stuff happening to her. "Alright. You can start looking. I'll be on the watch for any grimms trying to sneak up on us." Weiss nodded before getting on a knee and started to let her hand go into the water, all while making a disgusted face. I watched her as I held my gun close to me and I kept looking around in the swamp, trying to see if anything would seem either weird or out of place. 

When I heard something emerge from the water, I turned around a aimed my gun, only to see Weiss holding her weapon in her hand and wiping it off. I smiled before holding the gun to my side and smiling. "Looks like the queen has finally been armed. How about a quick spar? I would love to see the fighting style." I broke the shotgun into two pistols while looking at her. She smiled and twirled around a bit and backed away. "I would love too. I do got to get the feel of this." She stated before stopping and letting the rapier come to her chest and her eyes closed and opened them again to look at me. "Guess there's a always time to fight." 

We looked at each other as I grinned and then started to fire a couple of shots at her, she only blocked it with the swift moves of her thin rapier and the shots flew to other places. I was only putting myself into danger as one of them could hit and down me. I put my gun together to change it into a shotgun again. I threw it up before grabbing the barrel and coming to her, swinging the handle at her. She quickly did a backflip to get away from the hit as I growled and shot a couple of shots at her. Her eyes glowed before having a shield of ice come from the same symbol that was there when she spawned the medic back when Jaster was hurt. It became silent for a moment as I was waiting for the perfect time for that wall to come down.

The wall broke down as I gave a shot with the shotgun, only to be blocked by a knight that was also made out of ice before it growled and made a push with its shield, making me get out of the way and standing in a new position. I saw Weiss running before she jumped and tried to kick me, but I blocked with my arms. She jumped from me and went back, starting to make slashes with different types of dust, making it look all colorful and still trying to make me break my guard. I held it before she held a position. When all of the dust disappeared from the air, I went to give a punch before she only made me fall forward, having a parry ready as she grabbed my chest and threw me down on the ground, having the wind knocked out of me. 

She put the blade to my face and smiled. "I think we know who the winner is." She said as I smiled and put my hands up. "Alright, Alright." I stood up and rubbed the dirt off of me. "Nice skills. Gotta give it to the ice queen." She just crossed her arms while still holding her rapier. "So now that I could be with you guys, I'm in need of a new outfit. Could you all make one? I'll help as well."