Don't Be A Problem, Make It Worse

Felix's P.O.V

I sighed while walking with Weiss to my side. Somehow, Ratcher cleaned up all three of our enemies with not even a dent on him. Well, there was some on his shield. 

"Felix." I heard Weiss call me as I turned to look at her, looking at Cinder on Ratcher's shoulder, who is knocked out and/or dead. We just have to wait it out. "Why do you think that the old man would need to see Cinder? I mean, has he ever told you guys about why he wanted to have her?" She asked. I rubbed my head and tried to think about all about why the reason we grabbed her. 

"Boss did not tell us the reason behind this. Adam's reason was for power. But he just said take down Cinder and bring her back. Alive." Weiss rubbed her head and started to think about all of this. "Killing Adam for power.... But taking Cinder for no reason? I wonder what he has planned after all of this. There's no doubt that the White Fang would be after him and us."

"That's if the White Fang could still stand." Jaster said as Yula nodded. "Yeah, if Cinder and Adam were seen as they're the new boss and we took them down, then it has to be done with!" 

I can't believe that this was even all over. I then started to hear some trees above us rattle as I heard it around us and tried to get a secure place of where this could be. I stopped as Weiss stopped along with me. "Something wrong?" She asked as I kept looking around. "Or is it just you're paranoid about all of this?" I shook my head and pushed her arm slightly. "You keep going with the group. I know my way back." She looked at me with a worried face before sighing and getting to go back with the rest. 

I looked around with only using the light from the moon to see where I was going. I held one of the pistols in my hand, getting ready for anyone or anything to jump out at me. I kept going deeper until I heard someone drop behind me. I quickly turned around and flicked on to their head, but only seeing a mask and a pair of ears as it started to stand back up slowly, having it's black long hair follow behind it. The masked vixen looked at me with a sigh coming from behind the mask. 

"You... didn't kill her." All I heard from the mask. "You'd been better if you just end her now. You're gonna make matters worse." I didn't like we met and she already blaming me for stuff I didn't even know about. I pointed my pistol towards her mask and she looked at me. "Shut up! What are you even talking about!?" I wanted to hear answers from this girl. No one just tries to scare me and get away with it. "You really are dense, aren't you?" All I heard for a response. She started to walk towards a tree before leaning against it. "I'll tell you this, and I'll only tell it once."

"That old man is not the one that is always heard in the fairy tales. The sisters would have never wanted to let this happen to what they had made into a great man. From giving him everything he wanted. It's only up to the last girl to help him realize that this is all wrong of what he is doing to this whole situation. As for everyone like you. You all are so blind. He gives you what you want.  Money, Guns, Weapons, Women, Dust. He uses that as a shield to hide all of the truth from all of you. Next time you see him. Ask him about the sisters. Ask him what happened to Winter, Summer, and Spring. And maybe you'll be able to stop him from having Fall." 

She disappeared from my sights as I looked around and tried to see if I could find her. She couldn't be talking about...

Boss?