To A Hero To A Zero

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat outside of my house, on the roof, as I noticed that it was the sunset. I sighed while looking at a ramen bowl that mother had made. I messed with it for a while, trying to think about what to do next. What is there to do next? Going to Vale? Helping the people that helped me? End Felix? What to do...

"You know," I looked behind and heard that Raven was on top with a bowl in her hand. "I know the life of a rebel myself." She came out of nowhere with this. Then again, she always does that in times of this.

"It's not as easy as you think to live off the rules. Once you're out of the grid, you're by yourself. Having people is good, but your trust should only be in yourself. Anybody can break the trust. But it's you who has to fix the pieces." She said to me as I became surprised of her words. She sounded like...

Felix's P.O.V (A Few Years Ago) 

"So... I want you two to understand that. Get it?" I looked back at Ash and Y/N as they were eating some ramen. The fat kids that they are. But that's why I love the both of them. I smiled as Ash pointed her chopsticks at me. "You're just speaking the truth, aren't you, Gandhi Junior?" She joked with me and I shook my head. "I'm never gonna understand how you kids work." He looked over at me as I was looking down my bowl and just thought. "Y/N? Y/N?"

Y/N's P.O.V  (Present)

"Y/N?" I looked up at Raven as she gave a soft smile. She might seem like a hard girl in the shell, but she's a softie. Probably. 

"Anyways, what are you doing over here? Your mother seems worried about you." I looked over into the sunset and shrugged. "Hell if I know. I mean, I was really just chilling and thinking about Beacon. I mean, maybe they need me." I felt Raven give a sigh beside me as I looked over at her. "You feel remorse. I wish I can feel that." 

"You did." She became wide-eyed and looked at me while I gave her a smile. "Remember Qrow? I know you felt some kind of way when he died. I mean, that's why you have me." She was just surprised to hear me say all of this. She was going to say something before I put a finger over her lips. "Shhh. I get you. You know... I think... I think we need to go back to Beacon." I stood up as I put my fist in my hand. "We got to get back! Raven, we need to get back!" She nodded while looking down.

"We need to get back to help everyone. I can't be sitting back and letting them deal with all of that!" I felt her just agreeing with me as she smiled at me and I went to the edge of the roof. 

"Raven... Let's get going. I think I got a little bit of a trip to do."