I Scratch Your Back As You Stab Mine

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Alright. Everyone remember the plan and stick to it?" Felix asked as he was driving the car. I and Ash were in the back as we nodded. "Yeah! We bust in there, ask for the things and get out. The plan couldn't be any more simple!" I shouted at him as he just laughed and kept driving.

Ash just held her bow and put her arrows in the back of her shirt, looking at the both of us with a shake of her head. "Don't overblow it, we haven't even got there yet." She said with a smile.

"But you don't know. We can be showing the world our mark. Showing who Felix, Ash and Y/N really are." I said, putting an arm around her as she shrugged. "Alright, now you make it sound way better."

After a while, we soon arrived at the bank. We put on our masks and we just laughed once more before getting out of the car with our weapons beside us. We quickly started to run up the steps and with Felix running in, he started to take shots with his shotgun. Mostly shooting out the cameras.

"Where's the stuff we need!? Money and Dust!? You give us that, and happy campers everyone will be!" He shouted as I and Ash came behind him. One of the bank tellers quickly pointed to a vault, where then Felix slid over the counter and went with the woman. Ash and I held the point down as we did our regular checks of the outside, seeing if authorities would try to ruin the fun.

After what felt like hours, Felix threw the bags to the floors beside us as we looked at them and our eyes lit up in glee.

"Come on, kiddies. Don't spoil the food before we get home." He said before jumping the counter and being beside us. When he started to walk, he stopped and sighed. "There is one thing I have mention through."

I became confused about what it was. The lights started to come from outside.

He flipped his shotgun to a pistol and pointed it at me and shot me in the shoulder and kicked me down to the ground.

Whenever I tried to get up, he just kicked my down on my shoulder, making more pain come to it and he just sighed. He pointed the gun at me before Ash came in and tried to come and save me. But Felix quickly pointed it at her and she backed away. He said something to her and she backed away with what felt like fear from just me being on the ground.

He crouched down and came close to my face.

"Sometimes, small cats can venture a little bit too much before getting back in the kennel."

He stood up and kicked my face once more and started to go to the outside.

I heard some other cars associated with some gunshots outside as I tried to crawl towards the entrance, but knowing that I was weak as ever, there was no choice but to accept this....

But was this the wrong to find a right?