A Family Reunion... Sorta

Blake's P.O.V

"Come on," Weiss said as she came from behind me and pulled out her mythcastyner. "Could we just get this over with?" She shouted.

We sat on top of a roof as we watched a skirmish go down to street level. It was between some big gang that was helping two people who came out of a bank with dust and Lien.

I just laughed a bit while pulling out my weapons. "This is just like the time Ruby had to fight Roman and them. But this is kinda bigger." Weiss nodded as then we both jumped down and landed, having just a little shock come our feet. We were going to start and chase the gang members who were starting to drive off before one of the officers called us to check on something.

"Hey, girls! We found someone you might want to talk to!"

We quickly chose to go to the person on interest, since that'll probably be easier to talk to and find these perps.

When we came over, I saw someone who looks like me. He had black hair like mine. It looked very... Very weird. I put my hands through his hair as then two black cat ears popped up. I jumped as Weiss looked at me with a confused look. "Blake... You don't usually jump like that. Is there something wrong with this guy? Do you know him?" Weiss asked as Blake started to laugh nervously to just get off of the topic. "No! It's just surprising that a faunus would try to do something like this!"

Weiss started to eye at me as she was just smiling before a paramedic came with a straight face as both of the girls focused their attention on the paramedic. "Here's the file for the person. We thought that you may like to see it."

Weiss looked at the file as she started to read it and tilted her head. "Huh... That's weird. Blake, did you know you have a brother?" She asked as then my eyes widened and her head quickly shook. "Weiss, I've never had a brother. At least one I know." I said unsurely. "Well, we can take him to Beacon, see if Ozpin can get any info on him." She suggested as I nodded at the idea and Weiss went around and told one of the paramedics to take "My brother" to Beacon.

If I had a brother, why didn't mom and dad tell me? I mean, there has to be a reason. But asking him would be useless. If they don't know anything about him, then I'm for sure that he would not know a thing about them.

"Come on, Blake. We lost them and so now it's best to go and get back to the other." Weiss told me as I sighed and looked at her. "Yeah, but I think Ruby went out on a mission with Jaune, Ren, and Nora." I sighed and then started to walk back, with Weiss along my side.

"Oh," I said in the middle of our walk. "I have to go... do something. Could you come with? I don't want to be alone." Weiss nodded and looked around. "Let's get going. We're wasting daylight as we're talking about it right now!"