Cause More Trouble Than Before

Weiss P.O.V

All of us(me, Felix, Ratcher, Yula and Jaster) all stood in front of the old guy as he was disappointed with us. He sighed before standing from his desk and looking at all of us. 

"What... in the hell happen?" He asked as we didn't say anything, but just looked at each other. He slammed the hand on the desk and looked at us with a crazy stare in his eyes. Jaster took a gulp before owning up for what I should be doing. 

"Sir. This was all me. We all decided to let me watch the prisoner, but I was too busy on the dancefloor. This is all of my fault. They do not deserve to be punished for what I did." He said while all of us were surprised. He didn't care what was gonna happen to him. He just finds it better to take it instead of us. The old guy chuckled and came in front of him, having to look up at him. He brought him down to his level and whispered something in his ear. I couldn't hear it as I was just at the end of the line. But when he finished, he pulled his cane out and gave a sharp stab into his stomach. He had his eye widened before falling down to the ground and hitting the floor, holding the cut that was killing him. The old man went away and back behind his desk and sighed. 

"Get him out. I don't want blood on this floor." He said as Yula had little tears before Ratcher and Felix, lifted him and took him out the room. As I was just about to leave, he said my name as I stopped and looked back at him. He smiled. But it wasn't a good smile. 

"That little catboy doesn't care for nobody but himself, I see." He said while being face to face with me. "Maybe it'll be best to let him go. Do you think anyone's gonna help you? It seems like no one has tried."He said before grabbing my shoulder and laughing.  "Do you even think that your father cares about you? That's right. We all know the truth of the Schnee  Family. Nothing but a broken family with the mindset of wealth as they're only sense of being able to live on this soil." He laughed before letting me out and closed the door behind me. 

I shook at everything he said and the way he said it. it sent chills all down my spine. How does he know everything about me. From my father. But... what if they aren't trying to save me? What if nobody cares about me and how I am? I mean, they would do their best to get me at this point. What if Y/N didn't care about me honestly? Maybe I should of stuck on my gut. Nobody's gonna help me. They all like me here other than at Beacon.

I went towards Felix as they were down in the dungeon and I frowned. "Felix..." I got his attention from the bleeding Jaster and we walked away from the scene, having me and him alone. "Could we go back to the swamp that I was near when I got tooken here. My weapon is there... and... I want to be part of this." He was taken back by this and looked down at me. "Weiss... You can't. I understand that you want to help us, but we're perfectly fine. We-" I pushed him out of the way to get to Jaster as I my glowed blue and had my glyphs behind me. It was spinning as I put all of my focus into this. Soon, a ice figure came from the symbol as he looked at me and I pointed at Jaster as he nodded and went towards him. 

The figure made his hands go over the stab wound as his hands glowed a bit to start heal the wound, having ice starting to stitch the cut. All of them watched me as the wound was gone quickly and the figure stood up before running away back to the symbol and going away. Jaster felt where the wound was at and didn't feel anything. 

"Weiss..." Felix said before having them all look at me with a smile. "I think we may have found the new member on our team..."