Royalty Made To Be Downgraded

Weiss's P.O.V

"LET ME GO YOU FOUL BEAST!" I kept shouting as one of the stupid White Fangs kept trying to get their hands on me.

"Lady, as we said. We're not this White Fang group or whatever." One of them said as they dragged me. "Then what are you? You have to be with some affiliation... " The one dragging me kept doing it until they stop in a room. They put me down on the dirty ground and I noticed that the whole place looked like a dungeon. I heard some music upstairs. One of the men gave me an outfit which looked like a skimpy maid outfit. 

"Put it on. The boss wants you to do that." He said to me with his deep voice as I looked at it and made a fist. "Damn you. Why should I do this?" I asked while having my tears starting to fall down to the concrete ground. "T-This will not go unnoticed! You will be going down on the-" Before I could even say anything, he gave a slap across my face. Making my face just feel red hot. 

"I want you to do what I and everyone else says. You could die here." He said while making a fist. "So put on the clothes. I'll come back in here in a few minutes." He walked away from me and closed the door, leaving me and the hanging light. I cried and just started to take off my combat clothes. I grabbed the skimpy... dirty clothes as I started to put it on. I looked down at myself and finally found a glass mirror that was on the wall. 

I walked towards it and just looked in the mirror. "This is Weiss Schnee," I said while going down from my face down to my breast. "The heiress of her famous company," I looked down at the little skirt as I pulled it down to cover myself. "Who's nothing but a maid for ruffians," I said as the guy came back down and he sighed. I can hear that it was full of either annoyance or sorrow. "She has now been shown the bad of the world. And has to abide by its rules."

"Schnee." He said as I looked behind me. "Yes?" I asked him. He sighed and gave out his somewhat huge hand. "Come on. At least you look nice." He said as I gave a blush towards him and brushed my shoulders off. "Thank you." At this point, he might be a guy who forced me into this costume, but at least he's not trying to do something else.

He took me upstairs from that dungeon type room and saw a club. There was a dance floor with people "dancing" and many of the more girls that have the same kind of clothes as me. I looked around as then I saw a guy sitting in a seat, slouching and just having a girl with him. The girl had blonde hair, along with two white streams in the front. "Come on."

The guy got my attention as then he gave me a silver platter. "Looks like the silver platter is being handed to you." I gave a sigh as then he rolled his eyes. "Can you at least laugh? I tried to at least make you happy." He said to me as I smiled and laughed a little bit. He gave a smile back. "Come on, Miss Schnee. We'll talk later if that is fine with you." Even though I feel like a prisoner, I can be happy that at least one person is on my side. He left me alone as I did what I had to do and walked over to the bar, where a female bartender was spinning cups on the tip of her finger and watching along of some wine bottle that looked fancier than the whole place itself. 

The girl gasped as she dropped the glass and it shattered into pieces. The guy who was with her hit the back of her head and groaned. "I'll get the broom. You get anyone that comes up." He said with his deep voice and walked away. The girl just chuckled a bit before leaning over the counter to eye the way I was dressed.

"Why someone finally melted the ice and brought her down."