Who Let The Cat Out The Building?

Okay, I will not stress this enough. This is an optional lemon. Meaning that you could skip this and not lose much about what is happening in the story. Now I will not just make the story mature because of this part. So if you're not 18 or older, skip this part. Let's not have any reports here, alright? ;3

Other than that, continue on to this Lemon or skip ahead and wait till the next part is coming. Enjoyyyy~

Y/N's P.O.V

Weiss nodded as we got inside of a stall and I saw her starting to undress. I saw everything from her. Her pale skin as she looked at me with her blush. I felt my lust for her just grow. Looking at her more and more was just starting to make me more harder and harder as I heard the music outside. She finally saw my boner and just blushed at it with her face becoming red as ever as I pulled down my pants and showed her the source of my boner.

Her eyes went wide as I came closer to her and so did my member. Without saying anything, she put her hand around it as it was pretty cold, but it was just better to feel her hand. My cock just got harder as I felt the cold rush. She started to stroke slowly as I smiled and looked down at her. 

"G-God... Your hand is just amazing... I love it." I moaned in my breath while she was still keeping her pace. She was blushing so hard, there was basically no paler on her face. She started to pick up the speed as I moaned more and more louder. The wet sounds were already coming as I just blushed and looked down at her. "W-Weiss... I-I'm gonna cum!" I shouted before having white streams shoot from my cock and get onto her face, also shooting onto her lingerie that she had on. 

I stood my posture while looking at her and smiling. I looked down at her. She looked like a schoolgirl who was having her first time at this. I rubbed her shoulder to calm her down and she stopped shivering a bit. "Come on... Stand up..." I said to her before she got onto her feet and I turned her around to have her back face me. I let the head of my cock tease her as she was already wet as ever. Her panties were dripping down her legs and I couldn't just watch her like this. I pulled them down to show her unexposed entrance. She didn't have much hair, but it would what I would expect from a royalty.  

I turned her towards me and I saw her face. I pushed her to the side of the stall and started to let my wet cock just start to rub the entrance before I slid it straight in, having the music cover it. I held her leg up and started to go deeper inside of her while noticing how tight she is. 

Weiss was looking away from me as I turned her to face me and she looked at me in the eyes. Her light blue eyes looked into mine. I don't know if she was scared, or just in so much love that would make her whole body shake. She was breathing heavily, but just tried to keep it to herself. I had to finish. 

I started to pull out, before giving a thrust inside of her, having a loud moan come from her mouth. She put her arms around my neck and let me lift her up as she also had her legs around my back. She went to my ear and I could feel her breathing. She was trying to spit something out before finally saying her piece. 

"R-Ravage me... M-Make me feel t-that cock... G-Go faster baby... Please.... Go faster..." She whispered before I knew what I had to do. I skipped the slow thrust and started to give in hard and quick thrusts inside of her. Her moans were just so loud at this point. I didn't care about the pain that she could feel. I wanted to just cum all inside of her tight self. With each thrust I started to do, her voice would just sound weird. I put her hit onto the stall wall and laughed. "Beg for this cum! Beg!" 

"P-Please! I-I want to have the cum inside of me! I-I want the warm and sticky sensation forever inside of me!"

When she shouted at the top of lungs, I felt myself just shoot so much inside of her, that it felt like gallons among gallons was going inside of her. I held her as we looked in the eyes once more before I let her get the ground and I got dressed. I gave a kiss on the lips and left the stall before seeing the bathroom door get kicked down by Jaster, along with others behind him. I saw them as I shot the small window in the bathroom and quickly jumped out of it, leaving the place once and for all. 

Onto finding Blake and taking this place down and everyone with it.