Fist Vs. Claws

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Felix kept circling around each other while we just gave each other dirty looks waiting for someone to throw the first punch. I got tired of just running towards him and trying to give a straight punch, but he just twirled to the side and kneed my stomach, making me fall onto my knees. I tried to get up, but he gave a running knee towards my skull, hitting me far from where I was. He sighed and shook his head.

Y/N's P.O.V (A Few Years Ago)

"I'm surprised that even you can last," Felix said as he shook his head again and stood still. "Again! You're not doing what I taught you." I growled while looking at him and made a fist. "What will this even do to me in the future? I just want to fight!" My fist went from up top as he blocked it with his arm and backed me up, making me variable as he gave a punch to my face. I backed away to a table as I tried to regain my balance.

Felix laughed while crossing his arms. "You have to learn. Come on. That's enough training."

Y/N's P.O.V (Present)

I growled and quickly ran towards him, as he was blocking but I grabbed his waist and threw him over to the table, breaking it in half as he laughed a bit and stood up slowly. I ran over and jumped off of his knee and kicked him with my foot as I did a backflip and landed it. He fell on the ground and stood up. "Alright. Let's get our blood flowing."

He ran in my direction as I was ready to counter whatever he gave before he drove straight into the ground and I noticed that there were shadows everywhere. I kept the position as I tried to focus on where he's at.

I remember this training. He always said focus. Think of the unthinkable that could happen. Felix tried to give a punch from behind as I ducked under it and pushed him away, only letting him turn into dust. I knew he would use that trick. I felt another one as it tried to sweep my legs as I jumped and gave it a kick at the same time. Another one tried to give a downward punch as it made a crater on the ground and I kicked it away from me.

 I felt weak of all of these shadows. Three versions of him were in front of me as he ran straight towards me as the two from the sides just disappear into thin air as the real one just gave me a uppercut and knocked me away to a wall.

He just sighed and started to walk towards the big guy and the girl.

Felix's P.O.V

It was done. Y/N was able to manage a few hits on me, but he should at least try. When I was walking towards Jasper and Yula, I heard growling behind as it was also accompanied by a loud snarl that would sound like a tiger's.

I looked over and saw Y/N twitching as he had a black aura around him. The dark aura made him have long nails along with a dark long black tail. His ears were perked up and he was just looking at me with his dark eyes. This is what I wanted to see. This is the Y/N I wanted to see. Let's just test him out. I got back in a fighting stance and looked at him.

I gestured my hand to let him get the first hit as he dashed, along with the darkness behind him as he tried to hit up top, but I just blocked it but then he went quickly and slashed my shirt, having big cuts on it as he started to drag his claw on the ground before quickly giving an uppercut to hit me and let me hit the wall as I slid down and hit the ground. He started to breathe heavily before it all went away and he fell down to the ground.

I stood up and chuckled. "I think we're done here."