Can't Get Raided Twice, Right?

Cinder's P.O.V 

I stood with Mercury and Emerald looking at me. "I... We shouldn't let that get to us." I said as the both of them nodded. "Seems weird of how that girl would attack us out of nowhere. You think she'll bring reinforcements?" Emerald asked while Mercury shook his head and sat down on the desk, pulling up his leg sleeve and showing his robotic legs and grabbing a screwdriver from his pocket. "Well, that doesn't matter. What I think would matter more is about those White Fang down there."

"Think they're gonna turn against us?" I heard the two talk as I shook my head. "I-" Before I had the chance to speak, I heard gunshots from under us. I went to the window to see what was happening below as I saw a group of people coming in here, guns blazing and fighting some of the White Fang. As of now, I couldn't trust the soldiers to even fight for their lives. "Seems like you're right. They have come with back-up. I'm getting irritated from all of this. Seems we're going to have to do some extermination ourselves." The both of them nodded as I felt my eye burning and I walked out the room. 

We saw that the group of misfits were still fighting the White Fang soldiers as then I cleared my throat and they immediately stopped. They were all random. Well, except for the ice girl. I've seen her along with the red hooded girl. She stopped as I looked at all of them and chuckled. "Cinder! You need to stop!" She shouted at me as I laughed more. "Do you think this is surprising to me? I think one of your people already tried to take me down." She looked confused about what I said towards her. "One of... us?" I know she was playing dumb. But looks like their early bird miss the worm. Emerald and Mercury stood by my side as my hand engulfed in flames and so did my eye. "It was nice knowing all of you for this second. But know it'll be time to take you out."

I moved my hand up towards them as a fireball was shot towards their direction, having them split apart from each other. Mercury went one side as Emerald goes to the other one. It seemed like Emerald had the small girl and that big guy as Mercury had ice girl and the gun crazed man and I had to fight the robot. Easy matchups I say.

Mercury's P.O.V.

I looked at Weiss and the gun guy as he switched his shotgun to dual pistols and started to shoot at me. I rolled away and started to run around them, avoiding the bullets. Weiss came to try and cut me as I jumped back from it as I saw the guy behind me stop shooting before turning his gun back to a shotgun. I tried to run as I then got trapped by a ice wall, only way to go out was the way with the gun crazy shooter over here. I groaned while looking over at him and ran towards him, blocking the shotgun pellets with my arm while getting some inside of me. I pushed him down as then I grabbed his shotgun and pointed it towards the ice wall, breaking it down in a few shots. The guy tried to get back up before I swung the handle of the shotgun towards him, knocking him out as I saw Weiss trying to get me from behind as I wrapped my leg around her arm and took her down, putting a blast of air to get her away from me.

 "Training is harder than you guys."

Emerald's P.O.V

I had my sickles in my hand as I looked at the girl with the batons as she tried to come to hit me. She missed the first lunge towards me and missed the second one as well. The big guy tried and come to shoulder rush me, but I rolled away and threw my sickle towards his feet, tripping him and letting him hit the wall. I sighed as then I felt the girl running behind me. I started to twirl the sickles around in circles. But I used my semblance to make her think that they were as big as the Grim Reaper's and they were all around the place. I could see the fear in her eyes as she backed away and wanted to get away. I saw her fall down to the ground, starting to cry like a little baby. I went up to her and kicked her face, having her lie flat on the ground. 

"Yula!" The big guy was getting up as he looked over at me and made a fist with both of his hands. I groaned while switching my sickles to two pistols and started to shoot towards, but he wasn't getting affected by them. I didn't know what to do with this juggernaut of a guy walking to me. I had one chance to try this. I ran towards him with my shoulder, knowing this won't work, but it's worth a try. I kept running until I stopped myself, putting my foot out. He got bumped down by what he thought was me. I ran over to him, letting his mind know what reality is, before I pulled my pistol out and shot him in the face, having him go unconscious.

Cinder's P.O.V 

I had to fight the robot as it walked toward me with a red light beaming towards me. I sighed as it wasn't hard fighting these things. I made my flames into arrows as I had my bow in my other hand. I watched him still walk to me as I stood my ground and started to fire the arrows at him, hopefully taking this piece of metal down. He blocked the arrows with a shield that came from his arm. It was a surprise to see it withstand the arrows. I had to think of an alternative to get this thing away from me. It just kept walking towards me as I didn't know what to do. I thought of an idea as I looked at the flames that was starting to come around my arms and it extended from my fist. I started to twirl around with my new flame whip as I just made it and could use it to fight against it. I moved my arms around a lot to keep him from trying to fight in front of me. I heard something as if a compression went off inside of it as ice went around his metal knowing that it would only block my whips. I tried to hit the ice and melt it off of it, but by time I even got one block of ice out of the way, he pushed me down onto the ground as Mercury came behind and tried to kick it, but the robot grabbed his leg and slammed him down to the ground, having him feel the ground beneath  before pointing his prosthetic leg over to Emerald and starting to shoot at her, taking her down as well. Leaving me alone with this robot. 

Its steps came towards me as I tried to run, but it's blade went through my leg, not letting me have a chance to run. I screamed a bit from the pain as it passed way through a bone. Now it was seeming closer since I can't run anymore. 

"Cinder Fall, your power is needed. I tried to give you a easy and nice escape, but that option is now gone."