Kitty See, Kitty Do

Y/N's P.O.V

All four of us, Me, Blake with Qrow and Winter, hid by a tree but didn't have to do much since it was very dark. I sighed as I saw the outside with just flashing lights and there was only a line for guys. Qrow came behind me and sighed.

"If anything, looks like human trafficking. Something not a lot of people do." He said as all of us focused our attention on him. "But with that, it's not going to be easy to stop this. This isn't some low style robbery. They got to be packed with Security and much more. So it'll be hard to even breath in there. If the girls get treated wrong, then you're out of there." We looked at him and we all became confused as Winter asked what me and Blake were thinking. 

"How do you know all of this?" She asked as then he chuckled. "You start to see the similarities after getting out of many bars."

I sighed before looking down and seeing the front door open. A buffy guy came out as he was starting to check the I.D of the guys that was walking in and letting them in. Blake stood up and sighed. "We need to get inside so we can see if Weiss is in there. But I bet that they'll take us in if we even think about approaching them." She said as Winter looked at me and Qrow and smirked. "Well, there is one way."

......

After a few minutes of arguing with me and Qrow going in there, we just went with it and decided this is better than watching from a distance. We pulled out our wallets to get our I.Ds out as we showed them to the guards. Blake and Winter had us from our lookout point, where they actually got a good place to look inside of the club. We looked around saw the insides ourselves. There was music playing loudly as lights were flashing and everyone was on the floor. By everyone, I mean the guys were with the maids that I supposed who were scared of these guys. I kept going until I jumped and saw him. 

"So yeah, I did that job. All by myself." Felix. He was over by the bar and talking to some of the girls as they just laughed and hid their mouths from him, like so small schoolgirls around the bad boy of the school. I made a fist as I walked towards him and growled. 

Weiss's P.O.V

I was serving drinks while occasionally having the gropes and stares, but it's easy to pass by. I then saw Y/N pass by me. I looked ahead of where he was going, as he was walking towards Felix. I gasped and dropped my drinks to try and stop him.

I had to stop him. He doesn't know what he's going to start!

Qrow's P.O.V 

I heard a couple of good glasses dropped as I saw Winter's sister in a maid outfit. But I then saw that cat's little brother trying to push through people, blowing our covers. I saw him try to single out this one guy as he flipped his hand to make a pistol come to his face. 

"Y/N!"