One Gone, One Tried

Blake's P.O.V

Where is Weiss when she's most relevant to me?

I left Weiss alone as I had to handle something by myself. I kept going through some of these thick trees until I heard some talking and then I took a peek. 

I saw Weiss with what looked like members of an Gang. I looked at them closely and knew it couldn't be the White Fang. They would just of killed her by now.  Some of them looked like they had their own type of weapon. I stood back and quickly ran up a tree branch to get a better view. 

"Weiss Schnee." One of them said as they were rubbing her face and around her body. "Why I wonder why a Schnee would be in such a dirty place by herself?" He questioned as the others looked excited. "No reason..." She said while trying to giving soft kicks to the guy and he sighed. "Come on, little lady. Maybe you were looking for a guy out here? Or a Grimm to have fun with?" He gave many answers to his own questions. One of the guys grabbed her rapier from her side and threw it away into the swampy waters. She was basically defenseless. 

Trying to save her would just be a death wish and make more trouble. I had to let it slide. Even though it irritates me. I couldn't just make her get to even more trouble.

The guy holding her slid a hand under her skirt and started to move his hands up and down. "Why I shouldn't cause your a Schnee? But no one is here is to protect you." He said as she became red in the face. He sighed and then turned her around to him, kneeing her in the stomach, making her fall. She held it as she cried silently and one of the others picked her up. "Let's take her to the boss. He'll like what we catch."

I stood on the tree branch and just aimed at one of their heads.

Taking the shot would be the best thing. Wherever they take her, I have to stop them. I put a finger on the trigger before I heard a loud, screeching crow come and hit me off the branch. I fell down as I rubbed my back and groaned. It quickly flew off as I looked in the direction where Weiss got taken, but she was far gone.

"Damn crow." I said. Maybe it's best. They could of done the same to me. I should get Ruby and the rest. 

If there's more, I'm sure we can team up and fight against them.