A Job Well Done

Felix's P.O.V

Jasper held the bodies of Adam and the Lieutenant as I quickly looked at Ratcher and seen that he had blood on his wrist from battling Adam. I knew that it couldn't be his. But what if it was his?

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Felix?" He said as my eyes widened and I looked up at him. "You seem to be puzzled about something. Would I guess it's about how Adam didn't end me?" He said as I nodded. Yula was beside me and scratched her head. "Yeah. I heard about how Adam cut a robot in have before. How come you didn't get slice in half?" 

Ratcher made a shield come where his blades would come from his arms. "This is why. Atlas had given me upgrades to block a shot from anything. I didn't kill Adam. He killed himself. The power he put into that strike was going to take all of his life. And he knew it. My shield blocked all of the attack and it's strike. Now, I heard of his semblance. And you're right Ms. Yula. It could cut through anything. But let's not worry about it. Let's dump the evidence and show our boss and see what'll happen next. " He said as all of us nodded and just kept walking. 

We came to a river as Ratcher stopped and looked down at it. "Mr. Jaster. This is perfect. You could put them in here. The river will probably take them away so we won't have no one finding them." Jaster just dumped bodies in there and they started to drift away with the river. We watched them for a while before Jaster and Ratcher walked away, leaving me and Yula by ourselves. 

"You know," She got me to look at her before she crossed her arms and shook her head. "I never did kill someone before. I would've said no to this, but I think it would be best to not and just help you guys." Yula looked at me with a smile and rubbed her arm. "Sorry. Just thought I would say that. How about you? You think it was good doing this?" She asked me as I nodded looked at the bloody river. 

"He was going to die sooner or later. He was always up for the challenge. He's like Y/N in a way. Let's just get going." I said towards her as she nodded and walked by my side.

....

Blake's P.O.V

I ran back after running away from the battle that Adam said he had. He always would come back to meet up here. I then hid in the tent while staring to hear heavy footsteps come towards. I didn't want to chance to peek and get caught myself. I stopped my breathing as I just thought that Adam had to be dead. If he wasn't, they would be in pieces at this point. After hearing another set of footsteps, I just slid down on the small filing cabinets that he always had in this tent.

With Adam dead, the White Fang would need a new leader. If whoever that robot was working for wanted him dead, then he'll never get it. Cause I think there'll be a new leader.

I opened up one of the drawers and saw the mask. The one that would let her come out...  ナイトスクラッチャー. (Night Scratcher)