Meeting New People

Weiss's P.O.V

"Blake!" I shouted, looking around as I tried to walk around this swamp of a dirty place. I stepped in a pool of what looked like a poison that could kill anyone in a second. 

Wherever Blake went, I will kill her for wasting my time on this. 

I couldn't go alone, cause I would lose Blake. She wanted to see something at this place. You know, I'm going to be looking for her. 

After what felt like minutes walking around for nothing, I couldn't find her. Maybe... 

AHH!

Y/N's P.O.V

So this the well known Beacon Academy? Not bad in looks, but the students aren't... bad. Ruby and I kept walking until we found the cafeteria. It was full of the students that were either faunus or human. 

So I guess it's true. Not every school has the "only humans" rule. I kept walking around by myself as then I noticed a bunny girl with a camera talking to another girl who had on shades. I walked over to them as then the glasses-wearing girl looked up at me and smiled. 

"Well Well, who let the cat out of the cage?" She while pushing them down to the end of her nose. "I've never seen a face like yours before." She made a purring sound at me as the other girl looked down and became nervous. "I'm Blake's brother," I responded as she became surprised. "Oooo, Blake does have a hot looking brother." 

"I'm sorry for her.... She's not like that to most people." The bunny girl said as I sighed and sat down beside her. "It's okay, I have been hit on more times than I can count. So this is just adding one more. My name is Y/N. How about you two?"

"I'm Velvet." The girl with the bunny ears said as the one with the purse slid it up her arm. "I'm Coco. Nice to see you." 

While she was saying that, Velvet lifted up her camera and took a picture of me wit the flash on. I had my eyes just wide as if I just had my life flashed before my eyes. Coco made it fall down back around her neck as she put a hand on her forehead. "I'm sorry. She has to do that for everyone. You'll learn why."

"Umm. Yeah. Hey, do you two know where Blake is even at? I thought she would be here to at least greet her brother."  Both of the girls looked at each other before shrugging. Then came a busty blonde that came behind and hugged me. "Aww! Blake's brother is so cute! I wonder why she never told us about you!" She said while basically squeezing the air our of me while Ruby just laughed and watched. 

"Well, this is Yang. My sister." 

Well so much for introductions. She put me down as I started to feel light-headed and almost fell. Yang sighed and looked at her younger sister. "Ruby. You don't know when both Weiss and Blake are coming back, do you?" Ruby shook her head and looked around. "I don't know. Should be back. But promise me, If anything would happen to us, we would be the first to know."

As soon as she said that, A buzz came from her pocket as she picked it up and answered. I heard Blake on the other line as then my mouth curved to make a smile present. 

"Oh, hey Blake. We were just speaking about you. Where you guys at?" Ruby asked as Blake looked around on the other side. "Umm... Nothing. I'm just trying to find Weiss. I think she ventu- off som-whe-re." Blake started to sound fuzzier as I walked towards Ruby and went to look down behind her shoulder. 

"Ruby! Are they okay?!" I had to question as the call ended and she looked at me. "Don't worry. The connection got lost. Come on, we should see more. At least let you learn the place."