A Change Of Heart For... Reasons?

Y/N's P.O.V

The sunset was awesome to see. But the more I looked at it while I was on the boat, I feel like I could touch it. Or if the boat keeps moving, we might just see it closer than ever. But I it was just a nice reminder that it was the time to leave Meginere.

It was time to get back. Get back to Beacon and get Weiss, along with Ash. Raven went somewhere, on the boat to go and chill. Well, that's what she said. But now I have someone to help me get them back, and maybe defeat that old guy, along with getting back at Felix once and for all. I sighed while letting a hand go through my hair, chuckling while smelling the fishy air once again. It did excite me just a bit, just cause I could always go for some good fish...

I kept reminiscing about a giant bowl of fish before I had Raven quickly run towards me. I became confused about the rush as of now, maybe we might be close to Vale? Maybe she's gonna tell me something good. "Y/N... I need you to get away once we get to the docks..." I became confused as my ears flicked a bit. "Raven, wh-"

"Y/N! Listen!" She shouted as I became silent and decided to let her talk.

"You have to know. I.. I know I'm not the most truthful person in the world. I messed up with this. My own greed could have got you killed. You've shown me something I've never felt before. When my brother died, I never felt am emotion about that. But once you told me about it... I found that you were right. Remorse is what filled my heart. Look, from what I noticed, we don't have long. So I can't tell you what's gonna happen nor all about this. But I want you to kill that old bastard. You hear?" She asked as I nodded looking at her. She made a little motion with her hand to let me put mine out. I did just that as she took off her necklace and gave it to me. She smiled and grabbed her mask and put it on her head. "Seems like people you just met... might be the best people who can help you." The boat reached the docks as I started to see police lights shining and sirens whaling. I looked and saw that all I described was right.

"You ready?" She asked me as she put on her mask and sighed. "There's no point of this. But just try your best to end all of this. For all of us." She said as the boat stopped the police looked at the both of us. "Hands up and weapons on the ground!" The chief shouted as everyone had guns pointed at me, not much at Raven. She unsheathed her sword and done a dark wave from the slice in the air she did, having all of the officers duck down behind their cars as I looked at her and started to run away, getting far. Some of the officers noticed that I was trying to book it, but Raven quickly stopped them by cutting a portal out of thin air and getting in front of them, pushing them down and getting them to stop. She was a big help to letting me get away from all of the cops. I then heard some police sirens coming my way as I saw an alleyway and went to jump onto some building's wall to get up to a higher place. I started to run and see if I could find the forest from here. I thought about something. Well... Somewhere. I could know where the forest at, but I might as well get a chance to go and see this place once more.

I ran through the town on top of the buildings, not letting the cop car on the street be able to find me. I looked down an alleyway and nodded. "Here's the spot." I jumped and landed on my feet, having dust being blown away by my feet as I flicked my hair and sighed. I turned to my left to see a blanket covering some type of opening. Surprised to still see the old place is still standing. I lifted over the tarp to see everything. The old couch. The posters on the wall. It seemed as if it was never touched. I walked in and took a seat.

Sitting down on a couch, I sighed as I looked around this beaten up, old place that we used called ours.