Was It Worth It?

Y/N's P.O.V

I flipped my hand to get Felix, but he sighed and shook his head. "Still have a lot to learn." He said as he grabbed my pistol and pulled me in, only to clothesline me down to the ground. He sighed as I tried to get up but then a foot came on my chest. I looked up at him as I started to remember back at the bank . He was going to say something until someone ran into him as Qrow was coming over to us.

I tried to stand up as then I groaned and almost fell back to the ground. Qrow was taking care of Felix as I coughed a bit and looked behind me to see one of the big guys lift me up by my shirt and then kicked me away to a table. 

"I can't even stand and breathe..." I saw Qrow as he was handling himself good. I think I should of left him with him. I can't even feel my semblance. I would've used it when Felix had a hold of me. I stood up and try to make a shadow, but nothing came out. I saw that the big guy was coming back as the white haired girl tried to stop him. "Jaster! Please! Listen!" She shouted as I felt as I was being helped. He pushed her aside as then I tried to flip my fisticuffs into a gun. I did it as I aimed at his face and quickly put the black dust that I stole from early in. "Please work..." I begged as then I pulled the trigger on his face. 

The dust did it's work as it backed him away. I chuckled as then Qrow kicked Felix away and made him become groggy. He started to run and tried to get out. "Come on, Y/N!" He shouted while looking back at me and trying to get to the way we came out. But that didn't last long. 

He bumped into a tall robot as it just had it's screen turn red towards him and it grabbed the sides of him, I could hear pressure as I started to hear the bones crack over the music. Qrow tried his best to kick the robot, but it took it as if it was nothing. His weapon was on the floor and it laid there. I tried to run, but I fell down a small set of stairs as I felt my ankle being pierced by something that is not normal. I tried to crawl over to Qrow. But I guess I never get to help anything. 

The robot soon put blades that were in it's wrist, into his sides. Blood fell onto the floor. They were leaking from his mouth and his sides as the robot dropped him like a dead fish. Qrow started to cough up blood and choke on it as he looked at me and reached at me. The robot went over to Qrow and raised a foot above his head as then I tried to get up, but only got kicked in the face to become blacked out.