Let The Past Stay Back

Blake's P.O.V

I left Winter after last night. We haven't heard from neither my brother nor Qrow. I walked across the forest, looking around as I tried to find... Him. He always would be here in this spot. And it looks like I was right.

I ran towards the tent and took a deep breath. I looked inside as Adam and the White Fang Lieutenant was looking at a few plans and maps about certain stuff. I walked over to the both of them as Adam grabbed the handle of his kanata and so did the Lieutenant. I dropped my weapons on the table as the both of them seemed surprised of this. "Adam... I need your help with something."

Adam looked at me before putting his weapon back in it's sheath. "What do you want, Blake? You know you did not only me, but your brothers and sisters wrong in the White Fang." He said before slamming his hand on the table. "It's uncommon to see a traitor come back to the one they did wrong." I sighed before looking both of the guys on the opposite side of the table. 

"One of my teammates have been captured by some opposing gang. I thought I could use your guy's help to get her back while taking them down at the same time." I said to the both of them as I pulled out a picture of Weiss that she always let me keep and I passed it towards them. The Lieutenant looked at it as he chuckled and laughed at the picture. "Someone taking the Schnee down? No one's trying to help?"

I stood there and shook my head. I knew that the both of them would never work with humans such as Ironwood, Ruby or anyone else. So it was best to at least try and get Adam to help as fast as possible. "No one's not. Her father was saying that this was just her way of just getting attention. Ironwood has gotten the okay from him, so to sum it up, no one's not helping." Adam looked at the picture as he thought to himself and smiled. "Alright. But we want two things to happen so we can be on common grounds." Great... Adam always had these "Arm For an Arm"(Get it?) deals all time. Especially with me. My ears just sunk down to my hair as I let him go ahead and talk about.

"If we get the girl back, we get to keep her. I'm sure she'll be a great addition to all of us here at the White Fang. Would also get our message across about why not to mess with the White Fang." He laughed while chuckling a little bit. I could let that happen. Maybe I could break her out just as easily. I- "Also," He said as my ears perked up to see what he was going to say. 

"You have to join the White Fang once again. No leaving it this time. Cause if you do..." He held his kanata by the handle and chuckled. "I'll make sure you won't join anyone ever again." He said while brushing his hair and looking at me. We then heard a bush move outside as then me and Adam came outside and started to look around the night as it was a bit dark to even see anything. But we people do have the good thing of being able to see in the dark. But not even that was enough to help us.

I wish Adam wasn't such a fighter. Maybe if he would listen to others and try to understand. But that's just part of him he'll have to understand himself. I guess he'll keep fighting until it kills him.