Beat You To The Cut

Cinder's P.O.V

I was with Mercury as I was looked around and I was in a place outside of Vale. It was similar to the place where I and roman had rested when we were at the warehouse, but that's the best I can compare the time Emerald was out by herself, doing something of her own deed.  This was a really rare thing, but I might as well be nice to let her be out of here and get some fresh air. I watched some of the White Fang workers just do what they're told as I was happy to know that we had them on our side. I was watching my little show until I heard a door open, seeing one of the White Fang members come towards me with his their hands behind their backs and chin up.

"Miss Cinder! We got news from the new White Fang leader. She-" I blocked him out of my head and thought to myself. 'New? What happened to Adam? He couldn't of just go away out of nowhere.' "What happened to Adam? Where is he currently?" I asked as then the man just shook his head. "He's not with us today." He said as I stood up and made a fist. "Where is this 'new' leader? I must see them!" Before he could say something, I saw the door open with this new person come towards me.

The new person was looking over at me as she had on some mask and was a fanus herself. Her body gave off that she is a woman, but she also had Adam's katana on the side along with her owns. 

I had a bit of fire in my eyes as then Mercury grabbed my shoulder, and wanted to have me calm down. I did so as I sighed and still had my fist where she couldn't see it. "Who are you?" I asked as then she sighed and chuckled. "You know. Adam wouldn't trust such a human. You think that those powers could hold up what's inside. Well, I guess you must be scared. A man with power might increase their strengths, but not the true courage that they have." The girl then pulled Adam's katana from the sheath and looked at me with her mask and I felt a devious smile under it. 

My hands started to become hot as then I shot a fireball towards her, having her slice it in half and fall down to the ground. I became angrier as Mercury offered to have himself fight whoever this is. He ran towards them before jumping up and spinning in the air, and shooting something from his leg, having the girl block it with the sword and have a shadow version of herself grab him in mid-air to tackle him down to the ground. The shadow went away as Mercury rolled away and then shot himself up. He shook his body a bit and smiled over at the masked girl. 

He quickly got to his hands and started to move his body around, as if he was break-dancing, but shooting projectiles to her. The girl couldn't do anything as she was trapped. But she found a quick way to get away from it when she started to reflect the shots towards him. One hit me in the shoulder as the girl just laughed as quickly was ready to get Mercury. 

She was coming towards him before the guard took of it's mask to reveal that it was Emerald under the mask she let her green hair in the air before going to her back and grabbing her sickles from behind her back and running to the masked girl. She turned around quickly and blocked the hit that Emerald was going to give to her. But Emerald just took her katana out of her hand. The masked girl just held her mask before pushing all of us away from her and starting to give a scream. I fell onto a wall and watched her start to go away in a shadow as both of my team helped me up.

"Who... is that?"