A Sour Note For A Cat

Y/N's P.O.V

After running what felt like miles and years, I got to a place to finally rest my feet at for a while and get a drink. I walked in as I could automatically smell the alcohol in the building. I was walking through the men and women that were drunk and I found a seat in the middle of some people. 

I waited for the waiter as he came around and I didn't even look at him in the face. "Just a water please...." I said softly as the guy nodded and went to the back. 

"That girl Blake?" A girl with a guy sitting in the seats beside me said as I looked in their direction and got nosey. "I bet she's not even good. I mean, I would've like to fight her back in the tournament, back we had to fight her dumb teammates." The girl said. I looked at the both of them and saw that the both looked like an odd couple. The girl was wearing a blue tank top on top of a dark purple bra, dark purple short shorts under a pink combat mini-skirt. The guy beside her also wears a dark vest over an untucked white dress shirt, with a loose tie wrapped around the collar. His dark skin along with his brown eyes looked at me as I then just thought for a second. I heard him start to whisper about something.

"You think that's her brother? I mean, he looks like her basically." My ears caught as they twitched and I growled. I stood up and hand my fisticuffs turn to a pistol and I hid it well. I stood up as then the girl just laughed a bit before skating to me. 

"Hey, Hey!" She said while acting happy towards me and I looked towards her and I growled. "What do you want?" She jumped by hearing my voice as she giggled. "I just wanted to talk to you. Look, I saw Blake. I think her name is... But yeah! Me and my buddy wanted to just talk to you." Her hand came from her side as she smiled. "Name's Neon!"

I looked at her hand and just shrugged before I noticed that I saw the tail of her, swinging around her back. I became surprised about this. The guy came up as I was just surprised. It was just amazing to see this. To see a faunus and a human come together. 

"You... two are a team?" I asked as the guy nodded and crossed his arms while looking at me in the eyes. "Yeah. We are. We came from Atlas. You might know where that's at." I nodded and I made my hand go into my pocket. "I..." I sat down on the chair as the two of them looked at me with a face of concern. "I want to get somewhere. I don't want to explain what is happening, or where it's happening. But I want to get away from everything."

The girl smiled as she pulled a card out as she gave it to me and I was surprised to see it. It was a city that I never saw. It was for the city, Menagerie. I think I heard of this before. Maybe I could go there. 

"That's where I heard where all of the faunas were at. Maybe you should go there. It's the best bet to go there. A lot of faunus go there to just relax." She said while smiling at me. I just stood up and laughed a bit. "Thanks. I think I know where to go. I hope you two will be good here." I said to the both of them and just walked to the front door with them waving and smiling.