TEASING EACHOTHER

EUNHYE'S POV
⤷ at the restaurant

The rotten egg was Seungcheol so we kept teasing him.We went to a nearby restaurant and we got a table next to a big window. I sat in between Hansol and Samuel.

"What food do you want Eunhye?" Jina asked, I shrugged and looked at the menu there were a lot of choices it's kind of hard for me to pick.

"I'll just have ramen" she nodded and told the waiter our orders.
"So Eunhye how old are you?" Ming Ming asked I was about to answer but Jina beat me to it.
"She's 11"
"So she is going to call us Oppa?" I was about to answer but somebody HAD to interrupt me, Jina.
"Yes" Ugh you got to be kidding me! I don't want to call anyone Oppa.
"So Eunhye are you excited to live with the boys?" Jina asked
"Uhuh" I said not really listening to her.
"Are you sure? Living with 18 boys?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"Yep" I said then realization hits me.
"Hold up! Meh? Living with 18 boys? Nu uh no way. Not doing it" I said crossing my arms.
"What? But why?" Seokmin pouted,

"Don't you love us?" Dino whined.
"It's not like I don't like you guys it's just that..." Everybody leaned in closer to listen to what I say.
"-I'll be staying with a bunch of kids" Then somebody flicked my forehead and a several 'Yah' from the boys.
"Yah! Excuse me I'm not a kid well I don't know with the others" Seungkwan sassed, the others glared at him and he stared at them back making them more annoyed.

"What? It's true" I chuckled as they bickered I think I'm just going to be fine living with them.

"Food is here!" Dino said as the waiters distribute our food once we all got our food

"Let's dig in!" Mingyu and Hansol said and was about to bite the food Joshua smacked their heads together I snickered as he lectured Mingyu and Hansol about praying first before eating. After the lecture we started praying.

"Amen"
"Amen" We all said and started eating our food, Mmmm It taste good.

"Woah Eunhye slow down you might get fat" Jina joked I glared at her and swallowed my food and smacked her hand.
"You're so mean!" I whined
"Hahhaha Im sorry Eunhye can't help tease my cute little cousin" she said I pouted.
"Yah stop calling me little!" They all laughed
"Well you are little" Dongjin agrees along with the others.
" Then explain why me and Samuel are the same height" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Then it means the both of you are small!" They all laugh while me and Samuel glared at them.

"I'll seriously cut their tongues if they won't stop laughing" I muttered Samuel turned to me.
"Same" He said
"Partners?" I said sticking out my hand for him to shake
"Partners" We shaked hands without us knowing that we just made our own handshake.
"Cool" We grinned and high fived.
"You already made a handshake?" Yoosang asked the both of us nodded.
"Aww this is too cute" Jina said. After eating Seungcheol payed for our food and we started heading back to the building.

"Wah I'm so full!" Mingyu said
"Seungcheol do you know your new nickname?" I asked as I skipped over to where Jina and Seungcheol were.
"What?"
"Rotten egg" I giggled at his face and ran to the others all of the burst into laughter.
"Yah not cool" Seungcheol pouted and turned to Jina.
"Your cousin's bullying me" He said while pouting making her roll her eyes.
"There just kids and also stop pouting it doesn't look cute on you" She joked making Seungcheol pout more we all laughed again when suddenly the door swung opened revealing a man.

"Oh I see you finally arrived. I'm Doogi Pd-nim there Manager and also will be your Manager. You can call me Doogi Oppa" Doogi Oppa said I gave him a smile and bowed.
"Hello! I'm Eunhye. It's really great to finally meet you" I said
"No need to be formal" He said and smiled.
"If you got any problems with the boys just tell me" He winked making the boys whine "Hyung why would be there a problem? Were close right Eunhye?" Seungcheol said putting an arm around me.
"Eh" I said putting his arm away making the whole room burst into laughter while Seungcheol pouted.
"Not fair"
****
Vote
Comment
.... Add to your library
****