Ending

[A/N] Hi I'm author-nim from the future! I just realize that the song is missing in this chapter. I apologize! Anyways I want to thank you all for the love and support you gave for this book. I can't believe this book has already reached 200k reads. Can you believe it? I remember repeating this book for a couple of times because I can't settle with an idea. Wahh where had the time go. Love you all!!!

|1 week later

It's been a week since I left Korea, and also it's been a week since I've seen the boys but we still kept in contact.

I've been doing great! I'm back to my normal cheerful self.

"Eunhye-ah there's a package for you!" Jungkook called me. I looked up from my book. A package? From who?

"Ne please bring it up" I yelled back.
"Arasso" He said. After a min he arrived with a box in his arms and laid it down.

"Ghad that's one heavy box" He said, I snickered and shoed him out of my room.

I smile widely as I saw the name Seventeen on the box, its from the boys. They kinda wrote everywhere in the package making me laugh at the doodles.

"Aish this boys" I shooked my head as I grinned and opened the box and seeing a bunch of stuff.

"Omg this is sooo cute" I thought as I grabbed the teddy bear from the box hugging it.

"Woah" I gasped as I saw the sight of tons of chocolate.

"Imma eat this later" I said to myself. I started looking when I found a photo album named:
Predebut days~

"GAWD AHAHAHA" I laughed as I saw a lot of our predebut pictures.

"OMG FETUS HANSOL" I laughed really hard. There were a lot of stuff when my eyes caught a camera and a cd with a sticky note. I furrowed my eyesbrows as I read the note "Play this in your new laptop"

"Huh? I don't have a new laptop" I said, when I caught an Macbook in the box. A gasp escaped from my mouth as I held the laptop.

"Holy moly where did they buy this O.o" I mumbled, and on it and started placing cd in the cd player and clicked play.

And the boys appeared on the screen grinning. Tears started falling down, I can't stop smiling.

"HI EUNHYE!!!" I laughed through my tears at there goofyness.

"Anyways do you like our suprise package?" Seungkwan said.

"Yep totally" I said

"Well that's great because there's more" Dino said, as everyone grins.

"More?" I muttered.

"Please watch this" They said, and a familiar girl appeared in the screen making me almost scream. ITS AILEE FREAKING AILEE!!

"Hello Eunhye! I heard that your leaving for a vacation. Well I wish you all the best! And also have fun! I'm so going to miss you! Hope we can hang out when you get back. Take care" Ailee said, giving me finger hearts. I was silent all of the time but in the inside i'm screaming.

"Annyeonghaseyo Exo-imnida!" I widened my eyes as a smile appeared my mouth.

"Yah little cousin!! I heard your going in a vacation *pouts* please take me with you" Chanyeol said, making me laugh.
Suho shooked his head at the elf boy and turned back to the camera.

"Anyways we also heard what happened to you. I hope your alright." Suho said, Baekhyun popped out of no where.

"Also one question... I'm your bestfriend right?" He asked making me laugh a bit.