Surprises

Eunhye Pov:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Omfg i think I'm dreaming. I rubbed my eyes checking If my mind was just messing with me but nope. I was grinning ear to ear making my cheeks hurt but I dont care. I think I'm going to burst into tears any minute T____T take deep breaths.

"Omaghaaad" Was the first word that I said

"Omaghaaad" Was the first word that I said. As I stared at everything.
"Your not supposed to say Omayghaaawd" Hansol reminded making all of us glare at him making him scared and hid behind Seugkwan.
They were all here just to celebrate my birthday never thought this would happen in my life I feel touched. Then I started bursting in tears making the boys panic.

"Oohhh Seungcheol you made my dongsaeng cry -.- " Jungkook accused Seungcheol making him shocked "WHAT!? Why is it always mee? T___T" He sulked while he hugging Jina Unnie to death.
"I'm not crying -____- my eyes are just sweating...." I said glaring at Jungkook.
"Yah Joonie sthap cutting onions T___T" I added making the whole room burst into laughter while Namjoon turned crimson red I started giggling at his face but burst into tears again. Not sad tears but happy tears.

"I thought you forgot?" I said looking at the boys remembering what they said.
"We lied just for you to believe us so we can make a party for you" Seungcheol said
"And were sorry for making you upset this morning" I shooked my head saying it's fine.
"Oh I'm so happy that I'm a part of this family" I said
"Nope were the ones should be happy. If aren't for you being part of Seventeen we woudn't be happy as of right now" Woozi said
"And Seventeen woudn't be Seventeen anymore"
"You made us united as family and were grateful to have you in a group and also a part of the family" Mingyu said
"Did you just made that up? or you just search it up?" I jokingly asked
"Nope I made it myself pretty cool right?" I shooked my head at him and hugged the 13 of them.
"Ugh I can't live without you guys" I said while wiping my tears.
"And also thanks for making me cry again" I added making them laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked
"Tsk you don't want us here? Then fine were leaving" Chanyeol with a hurt face and started leaving
"Aniyaaa I'm just joking" I said pulling his arm while pouting.
"Anyways Happy Birthday dongsaeng\(^-^)/" He said and gave me a big hug along side with the Exo members. Yes I already knew them from the start because I used to went to there dorm because nobody's home.
"Aigoo our baby's growing up" Baekhyun and Chen faked cried at Kai's shoulder making Kai pushed them off. Then Suho flicked my forhead "Yah! What's that for??" I rubbed my forhead while glaring at him "That's for not visiting the dorm" -____- seriously that's all?
"But I already told you the reason-.- do you even know how to read the messages in gc (group chat)?" Yep we have a group chat for us 13 and it's named 12 stupid pabo's and 1 innocent kid.
"That's Suho hyung for you;)" Sehun and Kai snickered as Suho wacked there heads making me laugh.
"UNNIE'S!!" I said and ran seeing them both chatting. "Your here!" I added and gave them each hugs.

"Of course we woudn't missed it" Jina said while Ailee smiled at me "Omo our little girl is already 15! Any boys in mind?" The both of them wiggled there eyebrows making me turn in to crimson red.

"Aniyaaaa I don't like any of the boys at my school -.-"I reasoned while shaking my head.
"Hmmmm" The both of them raised there eyebrows but they dropped the topic phewww. The three of us started chatting when I was suddenly carried by one and only Kookie.

"YAH!"
"I'm sorry ladies but may I borrow Eunhye for a moment?" Junkook asked with a fancy voice. Since when did he become comfortable with ladies!?! Is my brother finally growing up?
"Sure (^-^)" The both of them waved while I kept whining to put me down but he didn't listen and I was carried to where the BTS members are.
"Ahhh there's the birthday girl" Jimin said as he helped me out of my brothers arms.
"Thanks Chim Chim"
"No problem Rose" As we did our handshake. Yep you heard it Rose, that's what Jimin always call me because I love roses. We started chatting while my brother was looking at Jimin giving him a mean glare for taking me away from him. So he had to do something.

"Noooo my bunny" He said and carried me away from him. Uhuh he calls me bunny since I was a baby. He's still a kid at heart-.-
"Ummm Kookie can you please stop carrying me around" Him being stubborn he didn't let go.
"Nu uh I won't let that Icky Chim Chim touch you" I just sighed and let him carry me like a kid.
"Because he got no jams" Namjoon smirked
"YAH! Come're youuu" Then they started chasing each other while us ignored them.
"Wahhhh our little baby bunny is finally 14" Jin said while giving me a hug and I returned it and also hugged everyone.
"Ahh kyeoptaaa" J-hope said while pinching my cheeks.
"J-hope please let go of my cheeks:(" I said then he obeyed.
"Ayyyee man?" I brofist with Suga
"Sup how's life?"
"Life has been cruel.... Joke" I said

"Yah Eunhyeeee-ah why won't you call us Oppa's?" Taehyung whined and all of the boys in the room nodded making the girls laugh. I've been thinking about calling the boys Oppa because I was used to calling people by there name except for Unnie's.
"Ok fineeee O-oppa's?" I cringed they all ran to me making all of us fall on me "OOF-" I said as I hit the floor with a bunch of pabo's on top of me.
"Yah yah stop it" Jina said and started pushing those pabo's away from me and started helping me up.
"Thanks Unnie I can finally breath" I said as I breath in and out while the others laughed.

"Ummm when are we going to eat?" All of us looked at eachother and burst into laughter.
"Well COMEONE! I'm starving" Me and all of the Maknae line ran to where the foods are while the older ones started laughing at us. Oh well you can't blame the Maknae line because we always get hungry:3

After the party:
"Thank you guys so much! It really made my day, thank you for celebrating my birthday with me and also the surpise" I said as I gestured everything.

"It really means a lot to me and even though you all have schedules" I added and looked at the boys.
"Thank you so much Oppa's for making this huge surprise for me:) Saranghae" I said as I formed a heart in my hand they all returned the gesture.
"We love you too!" They said
"And also you guys" I said to everyone in the room.
"You guys are the best!" The best day in my life

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
||Vote||
||Comment||
||Share||

•edited• So I changed the age of Eunhye so she will be turning 15. hope you all love this story! Love you guys!mwah