The talk

Eunhye's POV

Me and the boys were practicing for the live performance when our practice room door opened revealing Manager-nim. We all stopped dancing and bowed at our Manager.

"Hello boys and girl" He greeted
"What brings you here Manager hyung?" Joshua asked.

"Well we have to discuss stuff before you guys debut so you all need to follow me to the conference room" We all exchanged looks and folowed him.

Im getting nervous and nervous because of this. Did we do something bad? Then we arrived the room I took a deep breath and entered the room. I sat between Mingyu and Wonwoo cause they forced me to. Manager-nim went infront of all of us giving us a serious face, I gulped ugh oh.

"So you wondering what you guys are doing here... Well I heard news tha-" But Vernon interrupted him.
"IT WAS MINGYU HE DESTROYED THE VASE!" Mingyu turned red and widened his eyes.

"NO I DIDNT" He said, and looked at Manager-nim. "Please believe me I didnr do anything!! Pleaaas-"
"Mingyu! What are you talking about? What vase?" I giggled at the face of Mingyu.

"Ugh ugh m-my m-mom's vase yeaah her vase *nervously chuckles*" Me and the other boys snickered at him.

"So I was saying I heards news that your Seventeen Project got trending" We clapped
"Yes congrats guys, Im so proud of you guys for making it this far." He added. Then his face changed happy to sad.

'I also have a bad news from the CEO, he says that..... One of you won't debut.." We all gasped and looked at each other with worry. Oh no this can't be I dont want to be like this...

"But we may ask w-who wont d-debut?" Jeonghan asked. Manager-nim sighed and looked at us.

"It's Eunhye" The room became quiet and not single sound can be heard. I widened my eyes, did I just heard my name? Ugh I might getting crazy? It's a joke. This got to be a joke becausd Manager-nim loved to make jokes.

"Hahahahaha Manager-nim that's really funny. You kinda got me there. That gotta be a joke, right Manager-nim?" I said, he shook his head. I felt my heart stopped, what did I do wrong? I did everything that I can to fit in this group.

"Im so sorry Eunhye, It isn't my idea the board decided on it and everyone agreed of it, they said that you were too young to debut. They said that it would be the best for all" The last comment kinda hurt, sure it's the best for all but how about me? Dont they thought of my feelings. I was having a mixed emotions and I still dont feel like crying. Until Manager-nim laughed at our faces. Ehhh!? Whats going on?

"Hahaahahhaaha I tricked you guys. No one's leaving okay? Im just joking" Seriously?? I knew it! At first I thought I was leaving but nope, phew.

"Seriously hyung!? You almost made me cry" Dino whined, we all nodded.

"Well no one can beat my pranks, Im legendary!" He said, we all rolled our eyes.
"I thought Eunhye would really leave but nope. If she would leave no one can live without her cause she's the golden maknae" Mingyu said.

"Yah! Why golden maknae? I thought that was Jungkook oppa's nickname?" He shrugged I shook my head.

"Unbelievable" Seokmin said, as all of us laughed because of his accent.

Ayoooooo! Im baaaaack! Im so sorry for not updating for a while because of school T___T and also Im so happy that we 1k reads yehet! And also I have no more school so I have more plenty of time to update yipieeee.

Oh and also if you have any suggestion just leave comment. And also dont forger to like and share!

Mariz