Girls group

Eunhye's Pov

I hummed as I listen to the song that we made for our comeback it is called 'Mansae' and I will tell you once this will be a hit song, I promise you that why? Because I made it:) Well ofc I need guidance by Woozi Oppa. The rap part was made by the Hiphop group. Ofc everyone helped me with the song.

"Mansae Mansae Mansae~ yeah" I sang and grinned at what we made. I grinned widely and stood up from my swivel chair and ran out of the studio to tell the boys that I've finish the editing of the song.

I peeked through one of the rooms trying to find the boys but they seem to disappear.

"Where are they?" I said to myself. "Maybe there in the other practice room" I thought and started walking to a where the other practice room which was upstairs. But no sign of them.

"Aish where is those pabo's went?" Didn't I told them to stay put? I sighed and started walking back to the studio that's when I passed by the board room with the boys voices inside. I furrowed my eyes me being a curious little girl I leaned my ear to the door and started listening.

I only got a little bit of information about someone leaving. Who's leaving? And what does this got to do with the boys? I got a million of questions in my mind then it was interrupted when the conference door swung opened revealing Mark Pd with a surprise look in his face maybe because I was indeed infront of the door. I peeked behind him seeing the boys with and suprise faces.

"Eunhye your here. I was just about to get you but to my luck your already here just in time. Come in" The CEO president said, I slowly nodded bowing a bit to show respect and took a sit beside Dino and The8.

"I apologize but I am needed somewhere. You boys can discuss the matters with Eunhye. Once again I apologize." We bowed and sat again and then there was akward silence most of the boys were avoiding eye contact to me.

"What's going on?" I asked cutting off the silence.
"We were just discussing something"
"About what?" I raising my eyebrows there hiding something.

"Just stuff" Woozi plainly said. I rolled my eyes and stood up slamming my palms on the table making the boys jump in surprise.

"Cut the crap and tell me" I said sternly, I felt Joshua glared at the back of my head but I decided to shrug it off.

"Well anyone?" No one spoke a word I sighed.

"It's nothing really"
"Really? Then tell me the the part that someone's leaving the group... Who's leaving?" I ask making there eyes widened in surprise.

"You heard that part?" Wonwoo ask I nodded "Nothing more?" I nodded they sighed in relief.

"Guys can you tell me something? I really want to know" I pleaded

"Eunhye... You can't continue being an idol" I just sat there with a surprise look.

"Why? What did I do? I didn't even do something... Did I do something wrong?" I said not noticing the tears were forming in my eyes.

"No no no don't think of that this stupid head was just joking" Jeoghan glared at Seungkwan.

"Okok im sorry i'm just joking" I sighed in relief "You kinda got me there" I chuckled a bit.

"Anyways the real reason why were called in the board meeting except for you it's because you have to compete for Produce 101 that will be held on the first week of January." S.Coups explained everything while I just listened.

"Wait wait so I'm competing with trainee's?" I ask confusingly, they nodded.

"And isn't that cheating? Since I'm an idol?"

"Nope since we are an rookie group who recently debuted you'll be just fine" Joshua reassured.

"Then why won't they let the pledis girls to compete?" I ask
"They are competing also as a group. But for you since your an idol they needed to see you solo" I nodded in understanding.

"Wow that's kinda a lot" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yep but you'll get used to it."
"So when I win I'll get to be in a girl group? For a year?" I ask while a grin went up to my face
"Yes Eunhye" I grinned It's been my dream to be in a girls group since I was young. I can finally have a oppurtunity to do this thing.

"But won't they hate me?" My face turned dull. Soonyoung stood up "I'm sure of it they'll love you ! Since your so cute" Soonyoung said squishing my cheeks together and turned to the boys " Right boys?" "Right"

"Thanka guys you guys are the best" I said "Group hug!" Mingyu ran to me and Soonyoung but he tripped and fell on the both of us.

"Oof!"
"DOG PILE!" I heard Dino said then there was a couple of more weights added making me hard to breath.

"AHHHH"
"Ya'll guys are heavy"
"Seungkwaaan my face!"
"MY HAIR"

"Ugh ge-t o-offf meeeeee u w-ufos" I said between breaths then they muttered sorry and stood up helping me to my feet.

"Wooo that was- ugh let's not do that again" I said fanning myself
"Agreed" They said. Then I remembered something and grinned.
"Guys I remembered something! I just finished editing our song"

"Really I wanna hear it!" They said
"No me first since I'm the one who helped Eunhye"
"No since I'm close to Eunhye"
"No me since I'm the diva"
"Seriously" Vernon muttered
"No It should be me since I'm Jeonghan" He said giving off a peace sign.
"Girls girls girls your all pretty now stop arguing" earning a flick on the forhead.

"Ok Ok fine come on you can listen to it" I said they cheered and followed me to the studio.