The Rumour

*Beware there would be violence and also alot swearing..
~~~~~~
Allkpop @allkpop

[HOT NEWS]
BTS JUNGKOOK OR MORE KNOWN AS BAGTAN SONYEODAN DATING SEVENTEEN ELISE??

Bts member, Jungkook Jeon is seen hugging Seventeen member, Jeon Elise in Dream Concert taken by a certain fan. They seem to look cozy in the hug. What do you think are they friends or just more than friends?

{picture}

{picture}
Stay tune for more infos..

Comments:

@HolyJisoo- I knew it! There dating!! I've been seeing them in some places together!

@Svt-Carat - F*ck you Jeon Elise I hate you! Leave him or you'll regret it!

@Ginny_12- Well you can't jump into conclusions yet cause it's not yet confirm

@Ugh_idfc- That fcking b*tch trying to steal my man!!

@Hey_itsmeh- She's ugly and has no talent!

@Lily_Rose- Can you believe this people?? A 15 year old and a 19 year old dating omfg @allkpop use your brain sometimes..
~~~~~~
|Eunhye Pov (Still doesn't know about the article)
My phone has been blowing up with a lot of notifications.. I've been trying to restrain myself to not throw my phone outside of my window.

"How am I going to deal with this tons of notifications" I thought
"This is a messed up" I groaned and hit my head on my pillow.

"How about let's check them" A voice in my head said.
"Eh too lazy" I said to myself.
"Huh that doesn't make any sense though... You can just open it and read it"
"Just shut up"
" No you shut up" Then my phone started ringing making me startle.

"Jesus" I muttered, as I sat up and looked at my phone, it was Jungkook. I quickly answered it..

"Hello?" I said
"We need to talk"
"Well your actually talking to me right now"
"This isn't the right time to joke around Eunhye"
"Well I'm sorry Mr. Grumy pants anyways why did you call?" I said
"Umm about that... How you holding up?"
"Umm about what? I keep getting notifications its kinda annoying right now. "
"Your not the only one..."
"Hey did you read the article ab-" Then my room door swung open revealing Hoshi.

"I'll talk to you later Kookie" I said and ended the call.

"Oh Hoshi Oppa what are you doing here?"
"Eunhye we have a fan meet.."
"Ok what time?"
"Umm about that were kinda late now cause we'll be leaving in 30 mins "
"WHAT!?" He jumped at the volume of my voice, I jumped out of my bed starting picking clothes to wear.

"Well gotta go BYEEE" He said skipping out of the room.

"OMG WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!?" I said as I dug through my clothes. My clothes were flying everywhere making a mess.

"Eh i'll fix that later" I said, and started running to the bathroom to take a shower and change clothes.

"Eunh- woah what happened here" Dino said with eyes as he stare at the mountain pile of clothes.

"Eh just dont mind that.. COMEON WERE GONNA BE LATE" I said, dragging him out of the room...
~~~~~

"NEXT!" Our staff yelled for our fans to move to another person.

"Hello Elise" The girl said, looking at me with a smile. But I think it's a fake smile but I still greeted her with a smile.
"Hell-" I was cut by the girl who gaved me a glare.

"Cut the act.. Tell me are you dating Jungkook?" She said.
"Umm no why would I date him?"
"Bullshit I saw your picture with Jungkook!"
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I looked at her confusingly. She slapped me really... Hard..
"Don't act so innocent you fcking SLUT!" She said, and stood up and grabbing my hair making me scream in pain.

"AGHH LET GO!" I screamed, she pulled me out of my seat and started banging my head on the table.

"Eunhye!" Mingyu said, as he tried to pry me off from the girl.

This made a lot of attention from everyone. The boys started pushing the girl away from me but she got a good grip on my hair.

"MINGHAO CALL 911!!"
"LET HER GO!" S.Coups yelled.
"Can you please let go her right now!"
"YAH LET GO OF HER"
"Please l-let me go" I sobbed, as I tried to grab my hair out of her hands.

"Here!" Jeonghan threw a pair of scissors to Woozi.
"CUT IT NOW!" Woozi cutted half of my hair, my head was pounding in pain. I sobbed and hugged S.Coups for dear life.
"Shh your safe now" S.Coups said, as he rubbed my back. The staff held back the girl as she tried to grab me but she failed.

The police started arriving and taking away the screaming girl.

"Go take her away make sure she doesn't escapes" Doogi Oppa said strenly.

"NO LET ME GO I NEED TO FCKING KILL THAT SLUT!" She screamed
"JUNGKOOK IS ONLY MINE YOU HERE ME B*ITCH! HE WILL BE ONLY MINE" She screamed, and she soon disappeared out of the doors. I closed my eyes trying to stop my tears but I can't it kept falling.

"Eunhye it's over. No one's going to hurt you ever again.. Jeonghan said, rubbing my back.
~~~~~~
I stared at my phone and sighs. After that event I privated all of my accounts not wanting to see the comments of that article. The boys kept trying to cheer me up but it was no use.

I was crying the whole time, I didn't stop crying since a whole ago.

My right cheek has a bandage since it bleeded because of her sharp nails.

I look like a mess right now. I heard the door was swung open revealing Jungkook. I felt my eyes get blurry because of my tears, I stood up quickly and ran to him and hugged him crying another batch of tears.

"Shhh I'm sorry for causing you all of this trouble..." He said, rubbing my back.

"I promise all of this would be over in morning, I will fix this. I promise that no one would hurt you anymore" He said and kissed my forhead...