SIBLING TIME

EUNHYE'S POV

- ENGLISH -

"AHHHHHH DON'T KILL ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEE!" I screamed as Jungkook hid behind me, cowerinh in fear.

Well... So much for being a brother.

"Kill you? Tsk  no. I have more things to do rather than killing you both" She said, flipping her hair.

"Phew" I said. I looked at Jungkook who was still hiding behind me with closed eyes. I flicked his forhead making his eyes snapped open.

"Yah pabo we're not going to die" I said he gave me a confused look.
" We're not?" I nodded and went to Jin giving him a proper hug.
"JIN!" I said hugging him as he gladly returned a hug.

"Oh Eunhye it's been a while. I see you've grown taller" I smiled and stuck my tounge to Jungkook

"Ha see I'm tall!" He just chuckled.
"You were like this when you were young" Jin said as he gestured my height which was around his waist.

"Bunnyyyy leggo I'm hungry" Jungkook whined I laughed and nodded.

"Okay wanna come Jin Oppa?" I ask. He shooked his head no

"Nope. You guys go, since it's been a while since you've seen eachother." Jin said.

"We'll be back later bye!" The both of us waved at Jina and Jin who gladly waved back.

We started walking out of the building holding each other's hands.
"So what do you want to eat?" He asks
"Ice cream!" I said, he stiffled a laugh and shooks his head.

"Aniyo that's dessert! You need a proper lunch comeon" He said leading me to a restaurant.

We sat on a table close to the window side and started browsing some food in the menu. Not long enough before the water approached us.

"Eunhye-ah what do you want?" He asked
"Um you choose" I said.
"We'll just get 2 Jjajangmyeon" Jungkook ordered the waiter nodded
"Can I get you something to drink?" The waiter asked us.
"We'll just get water" Me and Jungkook said..The waiter nodded and smiled.
"I'll be right back with your drinks and food" then he left.

I turned to Jungkook and pouted "I'm bored"

He thought for a moment before a smile spread on his face.

"Let's play roblox" I matched my smile with him. The both us took out our phones and pressed the app.

We spent the whole time playing the Pizza Place until our food starts to arrive.

"So, what school am I going to attend?" I said as I ate my food.

"Hmm.  I don't know mom didn't say anything. No need to worry it's still summer you have more time to enroll" He said. I nodded and took the glass of water and took a sip.

"So any girls in mind?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. His cheeks turned pink.

"Aniyo" He denied.
"Aish kyeopta" I said pinching his cheeks.
"Aish stop" He said removing my arms away from his cheeks.
"Well do you have someone in mind?" I ask
"Well there's one" I lean forward  and grinned
"Who?"
"IU" He said grinning ear to ear.

-Time skip-

After eating we left the restaurant and went to a nearby ice cream parlor to buy ice cream of course
"Comeon! Hurry up i want ice cream!" I said pulling Jungkook with me, he just laughs.

"Oi what you laughing at?" I said
"You, of course. what else" He jokes. I shoved him to the side  while pouting.
"Yaaahhhh Kookie Oppaaaa" I whined.
"Ok ok I'm sorry. I'm joking." He said as he stopped laughing and followed me inside the ice cream shop.

"Waahhh so many Ice cream" I squeal in delight making Jungkook look at me weirdly .
"Your weird" He said.
"I'm not weird, I'm just unique" I stuck my tongue out, he just chuckled.
"Ok what do you want dongsaeng?" He asked
"Cookies and Cream please!" I said he nodded and ordered my ice cream and he ordered Chocolate for his.
"That would be $4 sir" Jungkook paid the Ice cream and we waited for our Ice creams.
"Here's your ice creams"  My eyes sparkled at the sight of the ice cream.

"Thank you so much" The both of us said and took our Ice cream.
"thank you Oppa" I said he ruffles my hair making me pout.

"No problem. Now comeon. I still have practice" I nodded and walked out of the ice cream parlor. I started eating my ice cream when a laugh was heard behind me.
"Omagha&d you  still eat like a kid" Jungkook laughs I gave him a confuse look
"Huh? I do not" I protest
"Well you have ice cream on here" He pointed it out I touched it but there's none.
"Yah I-" When suddenly he smears some of his ice cream on my cheek
"OPPA" As I wipe my ice cream with my hand
"Opps I'm sorry" He said trying to act innocent.
"Urgh you have 5 secs to run" I said making him run so I started chasing him.

"YEAH YOU BETTER RUN" I said while chasing him.
"AHHH MIANHAE" He said. Since I was fast in running, I speed up and jumped behind his back.
"AHHH I'VE BEEN ATTACK BY THE MONSTER!" He said as I smeared ice cream on his face and jumped off his back.
"Ha in your face" I smirked he just glared at me but soon enough the both of us were laughing.

We apologized each other and we became friends again hehe. We started talking about the things that we used to do and also started goofing around making people look at us but we just ignored them.

"I miss this" I said he looked at me
"Miss what?" He ask
"Being like this, like when were kids" I said he smiled.
"Yeah I wish we would be like this forever" He said.
"Hmmm" I hummed in response. Yeah I wish we'll stay like this forever.

~At Big Hit~

"What the heck happened to you two!?" Jina said as she approached us
"I shouldn't have left you with Eunhye-.-" She mumbled
"Ugh we have an explanation"
"Yeah you better have an explanation!"
"What's happening he- Omaghad I'm not going to ask"
"Why does everyone kept screaming to- OMAGHAD BABY EUNHYEEE"
"EUNHYE?? AHHH MY BABEH ;-;" Taehyung, Jimin, J-hope wrapped me in a hug were I was squished in the middle.
"G-guys can't b-breath" I said
"Opps sorry" They apologized.
"What's the commotion here- *blinks as he saw Eunhye there and hell breaks to loose* EUNHYEEEEEEE BROOOOO" Suga said as he approached me.
"Broooooo" I said fist bumping with him. Oh how much I miss hanging out with them.
"Since Eunhye's here let's order Pizzaaa!"
"YASS PIZZA PARTYYYYY" Us the Maknae line said making the others face palm.
"Tsk kids" They said

****
Vote
Comment
.... Add to your Library
****