HOMESICK

EUNHYE'S POV
Then next morning

I was having the best dream of my life when suddenly my door was slammed open and there were a lot of screaming like crazy monkeys. Me and boys woke up from the sound and groaned.

"EUNHYE WAKE UP!"
"WAKE UP GUYS!"
"LITTLE SAMUEL WAKE UP"
"HANSOLOOOOOO WAKE UP"

Seungkwan screamed at Hansol's ear making Hansol jump and hit his head on the top of the bunk bed and curse.
"Yah! Hansol! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CURSING?"
"I'm sorry! It's Seungkwan's fault!"
"YAH JEON EUNHYE WAKE UPPPP"
"COMEONEE PLEAAAASEEEE WAKEEEE UPPP" As they opened the curtains of the room. I groaned in annoyance because of the light and they kept jumping on my bed. Sheez how old are they? Five?

"Five more minutes.... Mom" I mumbled and covered my face with my pillow. I opened my eyes and frowned realizing that I'm not in LA anymore.

I sat up straight still frowning and looked around to see Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Seungcheol were the ones who woke me up. It seems the boys saw my facial expression, they stop whatever there were doing and sat on my bed.

"Awww what's wrong little Eunhye?" Soonyoung asked, as he patted my hair.

"I miss home" I sniffed, regretting for leaving my parents.

"Is this how you feel when you are away from home?" I asked to them. They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Yep I know it's hard for you also for us leaving our families but soon enough you'll be with them" I nodded
"Now smile for us pleaaaaseeee" Seokmin said, they all gave me puppy eyes. I playfully rolled my eyes but gave them a smile.

"There's the Eunhye that we know. Well come on we need to get down before evil angel a.k.a Jeonghan will kill us" Seungcheol said, all of us stood up and went out of my room.
"I HEARD THAT!" As Jeonghan appeared behind us, All three of them screamed like girls and Seungcheol turned pale. Uh oh the angel is angry I can seriously see smoke coming out of his ears.

"What did I told you? I asked for you to wake Eunhye up not play around." Jeonghan said, as he placed his hands on his hips.
"Opps hehehehe sorry" Soonyoung said
"Well come one we don't have time for this because your going to be late for school" The three of them scrambled and ran to the kitchen. Well I don't have school so I'll just stay here all day long.

"Nope your not staying here!" Did he just hear me?
"Yes I did. Comeone now we dont have any time!" Jeez women calm down calm down.

Bloody hell I kept forgeting that he's a boy.
"Comeon Samuel" I said to the newly awake Samuel. He nods and the both of us followed Jeonghan to the kitchen and saw all of them eating breakfast.
"Morning guys" Me and Samuel said.

"MORNING LITTLE ONE'S" They all said. Are they serious? Do have they a death wish or something.

At the sudden outburst Mingyu fell out of his chair. All of us laughed at him and to double our laughter he hit his head on the table, I didn't know that Mingyu is very clumsy. As I laughed I went towards him and gave him a hand.

"You o-okay?" Trying to hold my laughter. He nodded and stood up taking a seat beside me. All of us started when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Me and Samuel said. I gave him a look and the both of us bolted to the door hitting each others shoulder.

"Yah be careful before anyone gets hurt" Jeonghan reminded but the both of us ignored him and opened the door.

"Unnie!/ Noona!" The both of us yelled and hugged Jina.. Oohhh how much I miss her.

"You just saw me yesterday" She said, as she hugged us back and lets go.
"Well it feels like forever" I said, Samuel nodded.
"Well comeon I'm getting hungry" She said.

"Did you just came here for food?"
"Maybe" She said, as we walked to the kitchen
"Guy's IM HERE!" She said, and made a pose like a diva.
"Yah! That's my pose! I'm the Diva!" Seungkwan said, and crossed his arms.
"Opps sorry Boo" She said, giving him a hug.

"Nah don't yah worry Noona, It's fine with me" She gave everyone a hug except for Seungcheol.

"Yah! Where's my hug?" Seungcheol whined.

"Come're you big baby" She gaved him a hugged and Seungcheol was grinning ear to ear.
"I miss you so much" "Me too" then they started flirting at each other without knowing that we were in the room.
Me and the others were cringing at the scene.
"Well I just lost my appetite, anyone want to play video games?" We all agreed and went out of the kitchen leaving the two...

****
Vote
Comment
.... Add to your library
****