WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

EUNHYE'S POV

"Everyone we have good news for you! We have a new member!" Seungkwan said and they all cheered in response while I hid behind Mingyu since he was tall. I was too shy to introduce myself to the people who are going to watch this episode since it is broadcast live. I slowly tiptoed towards the door.

"Ok here she i- where is she?" They looked around and I was about to leave the room when somebody took a hold of my arms, I whipped my head to the side to see the person who caught me. "There you are" Yoosang grins I nervously smiled at him and squeaked "Hey" He playfully grin and carried me infront of the group.

"Aha here she is trying to escape. You little rascal" Yoosang said while ruffling my hair. I swatted his hands away from my hair and pouted.

"Now introduce yourself Eunhye" I sighed and smiled at the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Eunhye the youngest in the group. I'm from LA" I said.
"English also" I gave thumbs up at them.
"Wassup! I'm Eunhye the youngest in the group. I'm from LA" I translated and gave them my signiture wink. All of the boys felt their hearts swell up because of Eunhye's cuteness.

"Ahhh kyeoptaa" Soonyoung said while covering his mouth with both of his hands.

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask. In sync all of us looked at Seungkwan.

"Well we'll have a.... drum roll please-"
All of the boys started stomping there feet making me laugh "a dance challenge!" Seungkwan said we all cheered.

"Ok this is going to be the best dance challenge" Hansol said.
"Why so?"
"Because I'm so going to win this" In response most of the boys slapped at the poor boys head.

"Oooohh I'm so excited, aren't you excited Eunhye?" Samuel ask I shrugged.

"I dunno" I told him.
"The feelings neutral" I added he just nodded.

"Ok the mechanics are.. We will play a random music and you will dance of course, it's super easy! Now let the dance challenge begin!" Seungkwan said. One of the staff started playing random music.

Ooh I know this! It's No No by Pink A. I stood up and went to the center along with Chan and started dancing and half of the song the boys joined in, most of us were trying to be serious but we can't.

The music changed and  it was Teach Me How To Dougie. Soonyoung stepped forward started doing freestyle dance.

"Ooohhhh you go Kwon Soonyoung!" We cheered.

Then it was Jihoon turn. Damn his moves were cool. We kept continuing this for an hour when suddenly I was pulled away from the group.

"Hey" I turned seeing Joshua dragging me to a room with Jeonghan following us and closed the door behind him.
"Woah what's this room?" I ask as I looked around.

"Confession room" Joshua told me, I widened my eyes.
"Kidding it's just a room for us to hang out and to concentrate" I nodded and noticed there was a camera, I waved at the camera and started making funny faces.
"Halloooooo" I said the both of them chuckled at my behavior.

"So why did you drag me here?" I ask
"We're going to interview you so people can know you!" Joshua cheered.
"And also knowing your deepest secrets" Jeonghan whispered I looked at him and he grinned " Kidding" He said.

"Ok so what's your english name?" Joshua ask
"Elise" I said
"Wow that's a pretty name, for a pretty little girl" Jeonghan teased I giggled
"Stop" I said while I blush a little.
"Ok on to the next one what's your favorite thing to do?"
"Kill people who questioned about my life" I bluntly said frowning at the camera.
"Killing is sin you kn-" Jisoos really needs to take a joke

"Kidding, I'm just joking. Jeez Joshua can you take a joke?" I said
"I can but I'm just reminding you that-"
"Killing is a sin. I know i know i kno. Now can I go now?"
"No" Jeonghan said I puffed my cheeks.
"Seriously favorite thing?"
"My favorite thing is to play my fav instruments" I said.
"Next question who's the most handsome guy among the boys" Jeonghan ask
"Pick me~" He whispers making me look at him weirdly.

"No pick me" I snorted a laugh. The both of them anxiously waited for my answer.
"For me it's no one" I said
"Seriously?" The both of them said I clapped my hands together " Okay on to the next question"
"How do you feel training with 18 boys"
"Crazy but fun" I grinned.

-1 hour of questions-

"Ok any message for the viewers?" I nodded and looked at the camera.
"I will work really hard even though challenges will come. I know being a group of 18 boys is a pain in the butt" I felt two smacks on my head. "Okay oww. Anyways I will try my best to make them stay in place even though I'm the youngest. Ahem please continue to support everyone in the group and continue to watch our adventure till we debut. Thank you for watching! Fighting" I said and fist bumped the air.

"Yay that was a nice speech Eunhye, well done" Joshua said smiling at me.
"Did you just made that up" Jeonghan ask I nodded.

The three of us left the room and saw everyone sprawled out on the floor.
"Ehrm what are you guys doing?" I ask
"Laying down of course" Seungkwan sassily said.
"Woah calm down Boo, I know that you're the Diva but don't get all sassy on me" I sassed back. The both of us stared at eachother before bursting into laughter.

"So how did the interview go?" Samuel said as I took a seat beside him.
"Good since I was tortured by the both of them" I said pointing at the two he just laughs.

"So this is what you do as a trainee?" I ask spreading my arms everywhere, showing the group of boys laying down.

"Nope there's more it's just the starting of it. Since our trainer's are absent they allowed us to do anything except no gadget since they will be monitoring us." He explained.

"Hey wanna play soccer?" He ask
"Your on!" The both of us stood up and raced to Mingyu and Seungcheol who were fighting over the ball so we did a sneak attack took it away from them, they looked at us with pure shock.

"Thanks for the ball" We said as we ran away from them with the soccer ball in our hands.

"Ready?" I said.
"Go!" I kicked the ball not that hard since we are playing inside the practice room. We continued this for five more minutes till everyone started to join.

"Hiyaaaa" I said as I kick the ball to Mingyu who passed it to the others and we hit the goal.
"GOAAAAALLL" We said cheering jumping around.  Maybe Trainee life isn't bad after all.... What could go wrong?