Sick

~ The next day

"Good moring Eunhye! Did you have fun yesterday?" Seokmin asked as I entered the kitchen. There were no signs of other boys so they must be still sleeping. I nodded in response and gave him a weak smile. I woke up not feeling well but now it got more worse. He furrowed his eyebrows "Eunhye-ah are you okay? You look pale" He asked and placed his hand pn my forhead and started feeling it and widened his eyes.

"Okay umm your definitely sick, go lay down on the couch while I find something" He instructed, which I did because my are wobbly. He started opening each cabinets finding something "Where is i- ahh there it is! Aha" I heard him said with a tint of proudness in his voice and ran to where I am with a thermometer in his hand.

"Say ahhh" I opened my mouth and he placed it inside. After a few moments there was a beep sound and he took the thermometer out of my mouth he suddenly widened his eyes "102.2!?! This is definitely not good I really need to wake up the others" He screamed and ran upstairs started banging every room making me abit starled at the sound.

Seokmin started running downstairs with the others trailing behind him. Pfftttt there hair's though, it looked like it was been hit by a tornado.

"Yah why did you have to wake us up!?"
"Aish this kid it's like 7 in the morning"
"Aiyaaaa how about my beauty sleep"
"I was dreaming of Michael Jackson when you suddenly woke me up T~T"
"Do you want me to hit you with my guitar just like I did to Mingyu!?!" too much complains it makes my head hurt too much. I kinda felt bad for Seokmin for making the boys shout at him.

"Guys guys guys!! I'm sorry for waking you up but It's really important! Eunhye's sick and we need to take care of her" He said seriously making the boys turn to me seeing me in my horrible state. Jeonghan rushed over to me "Oh my baby are you okay? Does your head hurt?" He said in concern I nodded slowly. Ugh I hate being sick >_< it makes me super weak and I can't do anything but to stay in bed, then I started coughing Jeonghan rubbed my back and turned to the boys.

"I think we should buy her some medicine" The others nodded and started to walk upstairs to get ready but Jeonghan stopped them "WAIT! Only a few people will come with me to the store the others stay here to take care of Eunhye" "I'LL COME!" All of them screamed I winced at the volume of there voice. I closed my for abit because I'm tired.

"Okay to be fair let's play rock, paper, scissors" They started playing the game:

Buying the Medicine:
• Jeonghan
• S.Coups
• Joshua
• Jun
• The8
Buying food and stuff:
• Mingyu
• Woozi
• Seungkwan
• Soonyoung
• Seokmin
And last but not the least the people who will stay with Eunhye is:
• Wonwoo
• Hansol
• Chan

"Why do I have to deal with this four!?!" Woozi exclaimed and ruffled his pink hair in frustration.
"Aiyaaa I wanna stay with Eunhye" Mingyu said as he rubbed my head.
"Aish I know everyone wants stay here and take care of Eunhye but she needs the stuff so she would get better" S.Coups said as he ended the between him and Manager-nim
"Ok that's settled now S.Coups did you call Manager-nim?" Jeonghan asked
"Yep he allowed us to have a day today. Now kids get changed were going out! Except for you three" Then I heard lod footsteps away from the couch I re-opened my eyes and sat up too quickly making head spin.

"Woah there don't sat up too fast" Wonwoo said as he walk over to me.
"I'm sorry" I mumbled
"Sorry for what?"
"I'm sorry for making you guys worry too much" I said looking at the 3 boys as they glanced eachother.

"Eunhye-ah you don't have to be sorry. It's just our duty to take care of you. And besides it doesn't bother us so you don't have to worry that much" Wonwoo said while Hansol and Chan nodded their heads.

"Awww that's sweet. Thank you guys" I said with a bit crack on my voice.
"Do you need water?" Chan asked I nodded then he ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water and once he returned he gave me a glass of water and I gladly drank it.

All of them ran downstairs and gave me a kiss on the forhead each one of them.
"Take a nap okay?" Jeonghan reminded I nodded. "We'll be back later so bye guys. Look after Eunhye" S.Coups said and they left the dorm.

I sighed and laid on Hansol's shoulder.
"I think you need a nap, Elise" He softly said as he played with my hair. Yep Elise is my english name.
"Yep I surely do" I said and raised my arms and pointed upstairs Wonwoo stood up. "I'll take you to your room" He said and carried me bridal style and I laid on his shoulder as he started walking upstairs.
Once we arrived and he placed me on my bed and sat on the edge of the bed helping me with my blankets.

"There your all tucked in" He chuckled I rolled my eyes but a smile was appeared on my face he was about to leave I took a held of his hand. Others may thought that he looks like a emo but he's really not.

"C-can you read me a book?" I asked nervously I never asked anyone to read a book to me except my parents and Junkook. He smiled widely showing his eyesmile "I though you would never asked" As he walked over to my mini library and chose one of the books that he gave me. He started reading me the book and soon enough my eyelids were getting heavy and I was consumed into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

Awwwwww isn't that sweeet? All of the boys taking care of there little dongsaeng? I hope the boys will succeed on finding what they need for Eunhye (>_<) I'm not sure If Mingyu will survive with Woozi eeekkkk or more like will Woozi survive the trio and one clumsy boy. Oh well stay tune for more in the next chappiee^_^ thanks for reading!