Debut [part 2]

•Time skip• ○at the venue○

"Woah look at that" I said, gasping as I pressed my face onto the window. There were a lot of girls waiting outside holding a bunch of banners.

"That's a lot of girls" Vernon muttered.
"I know right." Seungkwan said. Soon enough we arrived at the parking lot.

"Everybody go head towards that door and a gaurd will accompany you guys" One of the staffs said. We got off the van started heading inside.

"Woah that's a lot of hallways!" I said, running forward to see more doors.
"WE CAN PLAY HIDE AND CLAP HERE!" I said, smiling like an idiot while the others got a little bit scared.

"Um nope not gonna happen" Seungkwan nervously said, and the others nodded agreeing with him.
"I don't want annabelle to appear out of nowhere" Seokmin mutters, looking around scared. I pouted and stomped my feet like a child

"But whyyyy" I cried.
"Comeone little one we have places to go." Wonwoo said, pulling me with him while I protested.

"Ah finally you arrived! Now settle your things down so you guys can rehearse the whole show" Doogi Oppa said, flipping through a bunch of papers. We nodded and went to the dressing area's and placed down our bags gently, well except for me since I just threw it across of the room making it hit in Mingyu's face..

"OWW"
"Ooohh that's gonna leave a mark. Sorry!" I said.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I got out of the dressing room with my old clothes in my hand. I was dressed all black. It was really similar to the boys except im wearing a ruffled black skirt. (It is exactly like what Twice wore in mama 2016 for their first performance)

I was fixing my skirt and jacket until my eyes caught a girl, my mouth turned upwards until it etched through my cheeks.

"LIN! I MISS YOU" I screamed, as I ran to the older girl who was my best friend/Makeup artist(if you guys forgot her names Lin)

She caught me in her arms while chuckling.
"Aigoo I missed you too" She patted my head.
"How's Hongkong?" I asked and sat on the chair infront of a big mirror and full of makeup.

"It was fine. I met a lot of artist there even Kris Wu" She dreamly said. Ah I think she's lost in her own world.
"He was so handsome and charming, he even gave me a kiss ON MY HAND" She squealed and started hitting me with the brush making me cover myself.
"YAAA" I said, and also laughed. She totally lost it.

"Ok ok sorry! Anyways let the magic begin!" She said, and started doing my makeup. But I can't seem to stop jumping in the chair like I just ate a whole bunch of candies and it made me have a sugar rush.

"I know that your excited but please stop jumping" Lin chuckled.
"But I can't seem to stop!"I said. I can't really contain my excitement. I didn't notice the boys were watching me the whole time while squealing at my cuteness.

"Aigooo so cutee"
"Hair goals!"
"AHHH TOO MUCH CUTENESS"
"Its ok..."
"*sniffs* My aegi is growing up... TOO FAST!!" ok what is wrong with this guys?
"Eh not as cute as me" dafuq Minghao?

"Are you serious Minghao" I bursted in laughter while Minghao pouted.

"Eh" he replied, while puffing out his squishy cheeks. Wow never knew he can spit fire.