Chapter 3

Hello and welcome, I'm here with another chapter, I hope it's a good one. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Here you go." Mathew said as he gave a glass of lemonade to Alfred.

Alfred smiled and took the cup, guzzling it down in a few seconds. Mathew sat down next to his brother on the porch steps and looked at the night sky.

A large silver moon illuminated the area around them. But still with the moons glow the forest around them looked rather eerie.

"It's a full moon night..." Alfred put down his cup and look at the sky.

"Hey Al... do you still belive those stories?" Matthew asked never taking his gaze off of the sky. Alfred raised one eyebrow and looked at his brother with confusion.

"The stories about werewolves? I guess... I kinda forgot about it till today really."

"Me too. I've completely forgotten about it till today, but then after finding that book and all, and all the stories he told us it makes you wonder-"

"How much of it is actually true." Mathew's sentence was cut off by his brother. Mathew nodded before he looked back at his brother.

"Come on then if we stare at the moon like this then we'll start to think we're werewolves." Mathew got up with a laughed and a smile, but Alfred wasn't buying it, he knew his brother too well and he could tell he was just as shaken up as he was.

~~~

The two blonds where in the kitchen of the old cabin. Mathew was clean the dishes from their previous lunch while Alfred sat at the table texting their parents.

"Mom and dad say hi." Alfred said sluggishly from the table, one of his elbows was on the table to support his chin as he looked at the phone.

"Tell them I said hi too." Mathew said back as he cleaned the dishes with a small hum. All was going good until Mathew felt a sharp pain in his wrist that caused him to yell out and drop the plates he was holding. Alfred immediately got up and went to Mathew's side.

Mathew's eyes started to water from the pain in his wrist. Alfred held him close and looked at his wrist. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, Alfred examined his wrist but couldn't fine what was causing the pain.

"Mattie what's wrong?!"

"My wrist... it hurts." Mathew cry out when he felt another strong jolt of pain run through his wrist and spread through his body. He felt so weak that his legs give up on him and he fell to the floor. Luckily Alfred was there and he help Mathew get down on the floor gentaly as he held him in his arms.

Alfred was about to get up and call 911 for help but he winced when he felt a small jolt of pain run through his spine. He let go of Matthew and held a hand to his ribcage. Mathew cried out again and slowly curled into himself as the pain grow.

Alfred panted heavily, he felt hot and he was starting to feel a great amount of pressure on his ribcage, it was like someone was crushed it.

He was fine, Mathew was fine just a few minutes ago, and now they were on the floor crying in pain. The feeling was horrible, it was like someone was putting pressure on their bones to the point of breaking. And with ever second the pain only grow.

"Mattie..." Alfred said weakly as he tried to look over to his brother. Mathew was still crying as he held his stomach in pain. Now not only did his wrists hurt like hell but his entire body felt like it was burning up and being crushed. By the looks of it Alfred felt the same way. Both of them felt the same horrible pain and both were equally confused by it too.

The pain, if possible got worse. They both started to scream when they're bones started to break. The sound of their screams and bones cracking filled the kitchen as the two layed there on the floor. Mathew's head was on the tilted floor as he clenched his stomach, and Alfred was on his side struggling to find a side that would hurt less.

The two blonds lost any sense of time, they didn't know how long they were on the floor as their bones continued to break. But the pain became too much for them, and at one point they passed out.

~~~

"Alfred?" The American heard his name being called, but he was so tired he didn't want to wake up.

"Alfred." When Alfred realized that it was his brother he slowly opened his eyes to see not his brother, but instead a dog.

He bolted up.

"How did you get in here? Where's Mattie?!" The blond looking around frantically to fine his brother, but instead he sow another dog. The dog was a light blond color with baby blue eyes. Though the two animals was a bit bigger then normal dogs.

"I'm right here Al... it's fine you just woke up, take a minute to relax and we'll explain." The dog infront of Alfred said. Said? No it was more like he could hear him in his mind. Telepathy? How the hell did dogs know telepathy.

The dog infront of him also had a blond coat, maybe a shade or two darker then the other dog, but unlike the other dog this one's paws were white. The dog had a curl coming from the top of his head and he had lavender colored eyes.

"Are you alright Alfred? Do you still feel pain?" The dog asked getting closer to Alfred. He backed away instinctively.

"How do you know my name?"

"That's because it me Al, Mathew... like I said we have a lot to talk about..."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Oh no, what happened? Why is Mathew a dog, and who's the other dog in the house. Well that's all in the next chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading ~♡