Chapter 12

Hello and welcome to chapter 12. We're really flying through the chapter huh? But the story is far from over. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Alfred made his way through the dark forest and passed the thick oak trees until he reached the small river. 

Scarlet was sitting and enjoy the moon as it reflected on the waters surface.

"Scarlet?" Alfred walked up to the small Alpha. She turned around and smiled when she sow the younger wolf.

"Hello Alfred, how are you?" She asked as Alfred walked over to her and sat down.

"I'm good Alpha... but that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here Alfred?" She scooted closer to the blond wolf.

"You know why I'm here." Alfred looked down at his paws and groaned when Scarlet moved up slightly to lick at his cheek.

"Mmm...?" She continued to lick Alfred's cheek but stopped when he got up and moved away from her.

"I'm not here for you, I'm here to talk about Arthur."

"Arthur?"

"Yes, you threatened him Scarlet! You can't do that he's my friends." Scarlet frowned and got up to walk away but stopped when Alfred continued.

"I'm not your's Scarlet. Arthur told me what you said. You're a good Alpha, but come on, really? Yelling at him like that."

"He's human Alfred! What are you going to do, change him?" She yelled as she walked up to the blond wolf. She stopped when she was right infront of him.

"So what if he's human? Francis has a human girlfriend, Richard is in love with a human, and Ivan is dating another guy who's human and other wolves in our pack fell in love with humans too! It's not uncommon to love a human and then change then into werewolves!"

"It's better for you to love a wolf!"

"You mean someone like you!" Scarlet's eyes widened and she looked down.

"You're strong Alfred... you could be a strong Alpha..." She said quietly, Alfred sighed and shook his head.

"I don't want to be Alpha, I want to be happy."

"With him right? He loves you, you know..." She looked at Alfred.

"He dose?" She frowned and moved away from the younger wolf.

"You know matting season is coming up... buring that time you're fair game." She said before she left. "And then you'll fall in love with me..."

~~~

Arthur sat in the kitchen relaxing while he read. For some reason the book he was reading was taking him longer then he thought. It could be because of Francis interrupting him and that he got threatened by Scarlet. But he had sometime left over before Alfred came home.

He was enjoying himself until the phone rang.

He sighed in frustration and closed his book. He walked over to the phone and was ready to yell at the other person on the line.

"What!" He yelled into the phone.

"Hello Arthur? It's rude to yell over the phone to your mum."

"Mum?" Arthur's mother hasn't called him in a while, but he knew she loved to talk, for hours. If she called him there's no way he'll finish his book now. "Oh, sorry mum. Why are you calling?"

"What!? Can't a mother call her son? Jesus Arthur your cousins are rubbing off on you."

"Don't compare me to them... I'm still surprised that not a single one of them is in prison yet."

"Now Arthur! Your cousins are good people, for heavens sake one of them is in the military!"

"Is that why you call mum? I love our talks and all but I have something I would like to finish before Christmas."

He heard his mother give a long sigh over the phone before she spock again.

"No Arthur, your cousin, Alistair is coming to the state for two weeks and since you have room I told him he could stay with you."

"What! Mum Alistair! He hates me!"

"Oh stop now, he needs to stay with you and you'll be a good cousin and help him out." Arthur placed a hand on his head and sighed loudly. He was about to complain more before he heard Alfred come home. Not wanting to bring the American wolf into his family problems he finished the conversation quietly.

"Fine mum, you know my roommate is home, I have to go."

"Roommate? You never told me you have a roommate! Is it a girl or boy?"

"It's a boy."

"Arthur who are you talking to?" Alfred asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Tell him I said hi!"

"Alright mum goodbye." He ended the call and sighed.

"Was that your mother?" Alfred asked with a smile. He placed his things on the table and went to the fridge.

"Yes... but um Alfred... my mum... she called because my cousin Alistair is coming over to stay with us for two weeks." Alfred closed the fridge and looked at Arthur.

"Cool, I would have to meet your family one day anyway."

"What does that mean?" Alfred laughed as he left the kitchen closely followed by the Brit trying to find out what he ment.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- That's it for this one. Can't wait to see Alistair in the next one, sure he'll be fun. Thank you for reading ~♡