Chapter 30

Hello and welcome to a new chapter! We're reaching the end guys, but for right now enjoy the chapter. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Man look at those clouds..." Alfred said looking at the sky that was filled with dark gray clouds. A small group of werewolves walked through the forest. They didn't know if the vampire or vampires would show up but they trusted Ludwig and his instincts.

"What's wrong? Are you afraid of rain?" Francis pocked Alfred's chest as he teased his younger friend. Alfred frowned and slapped the older blonds hand away.

"No I'm not scared... it's just I have a bad feeling."

"It's fine Alfred, that's why we're all here." Antonio reassured the American.

"Don't sow fear to the enemy." Ivan said with a smile but his voice was stern as he walked passed the three.

"He's right, come on, you don't want to piss of Ludwig do you?" Alfred shock his head. The three caught up with the group and they all walked deeper and deeper into the woods.

~~~

"Do you want something to drink?" Elizabeth asked Arthur who was siting down on the couch talking to one of the girls about book's and old English literature.

"Ah tea please." The Hungarian smiled and came back after couple of minutes later with three cups of tea. Arthur moved over so she could sit next to him and he could sit in between them.

"So I never thanked you for helping me."

"It's fine, it was my pleasure to help."

"It's kinda sad that Liz will lose her magic when she becomes a werewolf."

"It's fine Irunya." She smiled at the Ukrainian girl who frowned and went back to her tea. "Alfred was really worried about you, it was kinda cute." Elizabeth said, changing the subject.

"I know... speaking of Alfred, where did he and the other wolves go?"

"They're going to the den to hunt down the vampire." Irunya said slightly confused because she thought that he knew. "Didn't he tell you?" Arthur shocked his head frantically.

"He said that their going to the den but nothing about the vampire!"

"Vampires. The bite marks and the way Scarlet was attacked, we think it was a group of vampires." Arthur's eyes widened in horror as he thought about the vampire woman who bit him.

"So Ludwig gathered some of the strongest and most capable werewolves and they went after them."

"The vampires broke a law, attacking a alpha with a large group, so they're  going to get revenge." Arthur sat there silent, the two girls words went deaf to his ears as he thought about the vampire and the fear that something bad could happen. He got up without a word and rushed to the door.

"Arthur!" Irunya yelled.

"What are you doing!" Arthur stopped right by the door to look back at the two and some of the other members that watched in confusion.

"I'm going after him." Before anyone could say anything eles Arthur was already out the door and running at full speed to get to the forest and catch up with the group.

~~~

Heavy dark clouds filled the sky as Arthur finally reached the forest. Panting heavily Arthur looked at the forest, he took a deep breath and went in. Trusting his instincts to led him to the den.

After a few minutes of running it start to rain. The Brit ignored it and continued to run.

Arthur was completely wet as he ran through the forest. The ground soon turned into mud, and not watching where he was going and not thinking about anything eles but reaching the pack the Brit's foot slipped on the mud and he fell.

Down through the mud and loose branch roots that stood out of the ground until he fell hard on the rocky floor of a old river.

Arthur layed on the floor for a moment, felling the heavy rain hit his back before he got up slowly. When he stood up and put some pressure on his left leg he winced and fell to the ground.

"Bollocks." He looked at his ankle and cured again when he sow that it was broken and bleeding.

"Mmm?" Arthur's heart stopped when a unfamiliar voice hummed. He looked up and sow a young teen looking down at him.

His eyes were cold almost lifeless and his smile evil.

"Poor wolf. Are you lost little girl?" He licked his lips when he sow Arthur's ankle and smelled the blonds blood. And before Arthur know it the teen jumped and pinned him down to the floor.

Arthur yelled when his back it the floor uncomfortable digging the small rocks into his back. He couldn't do anything, he was so tired of running and his ankle was broken so he couldn't fight back.

Why was he so weak? Why can't he fight for himself?

The teen grinned, his vampire fangs showing. He leaned down and grazed Arthur's neck with his sharp teeth. Light teasing his pale skin.

"I can't make you into a vampire, but I'll have a fun time sucking you dry." Arthur closed his eyes tightly as warm tears fell down his cheeks. He prayed for someone to help him. The vampire opend his mouth, but the bite never came.

Instead he heard struggling and when he open his eyes the vampire was dead and a familiar face looked down at him.

"Ivan?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Well that's it for this chapter. I always feel like I have to thank all of you for all the support on this story. Thank you for reading ~♡