Chapter 15

Hello and welcome to a new chapter! Hope you're all having a wonderful week. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

When Alfred walked back to the dorm he heard yelling from the other side of the door. He froze and listened until he heard something break.

"Arthur are you-" Alfred bursted in but stopped when he show that nothing too bad was happening.

"How the hell don't you have anything to drink?!"

"This is school grounds! I can't buy alcohol here!"

"You're old enough to right?!"

"I'm not here to fill your alcohol addiction!"

"Shut up barra! At least I'm not a light weight!"

Alfred watched with amusement as Arthur face turned red at the other man's words.

'That must be Alistair then... wow I never seen Arthur get so mad before.' He thought as he watched the fighting.

"H-how dare you-you fanny!"

"Shut up!"

"Aright I think you both had your fill of fighting for today." Alfred interrupted the two as he walked closer.

"Who the fuck are you?" Alistair asked with a eyebrow raised.

"My roommate, Alfred."

"You slept with your roommate?" Arthur face turned a deep shade of red and Alfred's a shade of pink at Alistair's words.

"W-what!? Who-who said I was sleeping with him?!"

"We're just friends." Alfred said crossing his arms. It hurt a little for Alfred to say that but he knew he had to.

"Well you two will be sleeping in the same bed from now on." Alistair huffed and folder his arms.

"Why?" Alfred asked, seeing as Arthur just exploded from Alistair's previous words and was left to blush darker and darker as he tried to regain his brain.

"Because I need a place to stay. And there are only two rooms here."

"I never even thought about that!" Arthur said in realization after he was able to think again and his blush calmed down just a little.

"Oh... guess we don't have a choice then." Alfred shrugged.

"What! You're giving up on me!" Arthur turned and looked at Alfred. He just smiled and petted Arthur on the back. The Brit sighed, knowing there's no fighting Alfred. He swallowed and lowered his head as he nodded slowly.

"It's getting late and we all need to cool down. Goodnight Alistair, it was nice to met you." Alfred said with a smile. The red head looked at him but smiled and nodded before leaving to get some rest.

"You abandoned me..." Arthur muttered to himself.

"I didn't, I just didn't see the point of fighting." Arthur cursed under his breath making Alfred laugh.

"Oh come on Artie there's no need to be rude. It won't be that bad, I promise I won't do anything."

"Of course you won't idiot!"

~~~

Alfred woke up in middle of the night. The light from the window was faint and did little to help illuminat the room around him. All he could hear was the faint sound of rain as it hit the window and the small snoring that came from Arthur.

He smiled to himself as he listened to Arthur. He really was too cute for his own good. He turned slowly so he could face the Brit.

'To think soon you'll be a wolf too... I already know you love me... I love you too... so why are we waiting? I want to touch you, to hold you, to kiss every part of you, to show you how fun it is to run though the forest, how free you'll feel when you howl at the full moon.' He thought to himself as he watched Arthur sleep peacefully.

He heard the fridge open in the kitchen and decided that he should get up and talk to Alistair for a while.

~~~

"Can't sleep?" Alfred asked as he walked into the kitchen. The red head jumped and turned around. He closed the fridge and looked at Alfred.

"You scared me."

"Sorry."

Their was a quiet between them as they looked at each other, until Alistair spock.

"Does Arthur know you're a dog?" Alistair asked folding his arms. Alfred froze as his looked at him with wide blue eyes.

"H-how do you know...?" Alistair frowned at the question and looked away.

"Unlike my cousin, me and my brothers were raised as hunters by our parents."

"Unlike...? Does that mean Arthur's not a hunter?"

"His mum and dad were, once, but when Arthur was born they stopped. My parents didn't." Alfred sighed, a wave of relief washing over him.

"Why did they stop?"

"His mum had a sister who got killed by a vampire. And when Arthur was born they didn't want that to happen to him, so they stopped." There was more quiet as Alfred thought.

"Are you here to kill me or my pack?" Arthur was important to him but so was his pack. If Alistair ment harm to his pack then only one would be leaving this kitchen.

"No... don't worry dog, you and your pack have bine good. No death, no killing the locals, so there's no point in killing you. If you haven't heard, there's very little of us."

"I've heard." Alfred said.

"I'm here because I'm looking for something. Rings that belonged to Arthur's family."

"The Kirkland rings, the ones that have magic powers?" Alistair shifted and leaned on the counter behind him.

"Yep, do you know where they are?"

"In my grandfathers cabin."

Alistair smiled and walked over to Alfred and placed a hand on his broad shoulder.

"Good we'll leave tomorrow then." Alfred looked at him confused but he nodded and sighed. He watched as Alistair walked out before Alfred said something to make him stop.

"How would you feel if I turned Arthur?" Alistair didn't bother to turn around, he instead chucked.

"He's a grown man, I hate him, but if he's happy being with you, dog, then so be it." He said before leaving to go back to his room to sleep. Alfred sighed and did the same. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Alright that's it for this chapter! Hope it was a good one. Thank you for reading ~♡

Barra- little child
Fanny- cunt