Chapter 9

Hello and welcome! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Have fun~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I can't believe you!" Alfred yelled. After the two left the mall Alfred told Arthur that he needed to see his brother. So once he made sure the Brit was home and safe Alfred went over to his brothers house.

"What? I'm not the only one keeping secrets Al."

"What are you talking about?" Mathew sighed and sat down on his plush couch next to his brother.

"The human boy, Arthur. You took him out today."

"So?"

"You like him." Alfred blushed and huffed angerly.

"So what if I do? He's a good person and he'll make a good wolf."

"You're planning to make him your mate?" Instead of answer Alfred just nodded.

"We're getting older Mattie... we need mates." Alfred leaned back on the couch and ran a hand through his hair.

"I thought Scarlet was going to be your mate?"

"What!" He sat up and looked at his brother with wide eyes. "I like her, she's cool and all but not my type."

Mathew laughed and crossed his legs. "Well I understand why she wouldn't, knowing that you like guys and all."

"Hey don't give me that! That white haired wolf isn't a girl too."

"His name is Gilbert."

"Where did his pack come from? He doesn't smell like he's from the state."

"He's from Germany. He came here with his brother and some close friends." Mathew smiled and puffed out his chest proudly. Alfred laughed at his brother and lightly punched him on the arm.

"Alright, for now on we keep each other's secret from the pack, deal."

"Deal."

~~~

After Alfred left Arthur thought it would be good if he went out to the campuses caffe.

He ordered himself a nice cup of tea and sat down by a window to continue his book.

"Arthur?" The Brit heard his name, he cursed inwardly and closed his book with a sigh before he looked up.

Surprised that it wasn't Alfred or Francis but instead he sow a tall and pail red headed woman infront of his small table. She had beautiful deep green eyes and her hair was long and straight, though the color look unnatural, like it had bine dyed to stay a dark red permanently.

"You are Arthur Kirkland, yes?" She asked again. Her voice was soft and quietly.

Arthur blinked before he nodded and answered. "Yes that's me, but I don't think I know you."

She smiled; but it made Arthur feel uneasy. She sat down across from him.

"Let's me introduce myself, I'm Scarlet. I belive you know my friend Alfred." She smiled again, but this time Arthur felt the life drain out if him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Alright then, we finally meet Scarlet, the Alpha. But that's in the next chapter. Thank you for reading ~♡