Chapter 16

Hello and welcome to chapter 16! Damn we've gone far into this. But there's still more to come. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Arthur looked at the two like they were crazy. When the hell did they become friends?

"What? Sorry what was that? I think I miss understand you two."

Arthur wasn't expecting this first thing in the morning, he just woke up and just wanted to eat breakfast peacefully before the two woke up. But to his surprise Alfred and Alistair were already in the kitchen, dress, and ready to leave.

Alistair throw his head back and gave a long sighed as Alfred's smile dropped.

"Like I said the first time, we are going out." Alistair said.

"He needs my help so we're leaving." Alfred said as he grabbed his keys from the counter. 

"I already said we should leave, but he wanted to wait for you." Alistair added.

"So, sorry Artie but looks like you'll be alone for today." Alfred said with a smiled. Arthur was about to say something before Alistair sighed again.

"We're wasting time!" He grabbed Alfred's shirt and pulled him out of the room. Arthur blinked and turned around confused.

"What the hell was that...?"

~~~

"That was mean..." Alfred pouted as he and Alistair walked through the forest.

"We were wasting time." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. Alfred muttered something quietly under his breath.

"I don't have super hearing but I could hear you mumbled dog. How far away are we?"

"Not far but do you have to call me dog? I'm a werewolf."

"I know what you are. A wolf is a dog, so you're a dog, just... bigger..." Alfred frowned and walked quietly behind the red head.

And soon they made it to the old cabin. They stood outside looking at the old house. The wood was once a light oak color, but now was a dark brown. The two of the front windows were broken while the other remaining windows were coverd in dirt.

Alfred looked at the house with pity, the once inviting home he and his brother played in was old and worn down.

"What happen to it?" Alistair asked.

"My grandmother died a long time ago, and my parents don't care that much to take care of it." Alfred sighed and watched as Alistair gave it one last look over and walked in. Alfred followed him but stopped at the entrance. He turned around and looked at the forest.

"Hmm?" He thought he heard something move in the trees, felt something watch him and the red head. He sniffed the air, nothing. He shrugged it off and went in.

Behind the trees a dark shadow moved from one tree to another, watching as the wolf and the hunter went into the house. It jumped on the ground and moved swiftly into the old house.

~~~

Arthur was once again trying to finish his book. This time he sat on the couch as he flipped though the pages. He was almost finished, that is until he heard a knock on the door. He sighed loudly and closed his book and slammed it on the coffee table.

He open the door ready to yell at the person on the other side of it. But stopped when he sow two guy smiling at him.

"Is Alfred here?" Francis asked said. Arthur tilted his head as he looked at the two. He knew that Francis was part of Alfred's pack but he didn't know the other man; but he assumed he was a werewolf too.

"No sorry."

"You're Arthur right?" The dark haired man asked, Arthur nodded and he gave the Brit a big smile.

"My name is Antonio."

"Oh, so I was right, you two are werewolves. But he's not here, I could give him a message."

"No need. If he's not here then we could talk to you." Francis said letting himself in and Antonio followed. Arthur sighed and closed the door.

"I hope we're not bothering you." Antonio said looking around the small dorm.

"No... just reading..." Arthur sighed again when he sow the book on the table.

"So if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" Arthur sat down on the arm chart to the right of the coffee table. The two wolves sat down on the couch.

"Well you see Alfred made quit a fuse over you and I just wanted to see who you were." Antonio said, the smile still on his face and his green eyes sparkles.

"Since one day you'll be part of our pack." Francis muttered. Arthur's face turned red and his eyes widened just a bit. The two looked at him confused.

"What? You didn't know?" Antonio asked, Arthur shook his head.

"Oh... I think we spoiled Alfred's surprised." Antonio laughed dryly and continued.

"Well you could talk to him about that when he comes home, but sì it is true. He told Alpha that he wants to make you his mate by Spring."

"Unless you don't want to, you do have a choice."

"You'll be bitten into it though."

"Bitten?" Antonio nodded.

"Sì I was bitten too and Francis was a wolf his entire life. If you become his mate you will be bitten too."

"I see... Spring right? But I don't think your Alpha would like me very much..."

"It doesn't matter. Alfred is a strong wolf and there's no way that she would kick him out, you being his mate you would have to stay with him."

"Wolves only have one mate their entire life's that's why picking one is so important. If you become his mate you'll have to stay with him forever."

"And that means he'll be with me forever..." Arthur said quietly. The two wolves looked at him and smiled.

"You know what, let's go to a bar!" Francis said as he stood up.

"What?!"

"You're old enough to drink right? You're olny a year older then Alfred." Antonio got up too.

"Y-yes I'm 24 but-"

"No but's let's go!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- That's it for this one, see you all in the next one. Thank you for reading ~♡