Chapter 8

Hello and welcome! Well here's chapter 8. Man I love writing this story. It's so much fun for me and I hope you all like it too. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The sun was bright on this Saturday morning in Texas. And for whatever reason Arthur found himself walking with Alfred at the mall.

It's bine two days since he found out that Alfred was a werewolf. It made the Brit see the world differently. He thought back to the stories his parents would tell him when he was younger.

And his only concern was if werewolves were real, then what else lived in the shadows?

Arthur was pulled out of his thoughts by Alfred tugging on his sleeve.

"Are you listening Artie?"

"Yes! No... I'm sorry I just zoned out a bit..." Alfred pouted and grabbed Arthur's hand, interlocking their fingers together. Arthur lifted his hand that was connected with Alfred's and frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"You're not paying attention, I don't want you to hurt yourself by bumping into something." Alfred said and smiled when the Brit blushed and looked away. Alfred laughed and started to walk. Alfred chuckled when he felt Arthur squeeze his hand lightly.

~~~

"This was unnecessary Alfred..."

"But you love it, don't lie to me!"

"I do, but still..."

Arthur said as he looked at the wolf key chain Alfred bought him. A small silver circles with a picture of a wolf howling at the moon.

"Evey time you look at it you'll think of me! How is that not a good gift?"

"Sure thing Alfred, let's get some food." Arthur squeezing Alfred's hand gently to get his attention. For whatever reason Alfred was still holding Arthur's hand and was refusing to let go. Arthur didn't hate it; it actually felt warm and it made him happy.

As they walked around the mall to fine food Alfred suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. 

"What's wrong?"

"I smell another wolf." Alfred's voice was cold as he looked forward into the crowd. His blue eyes moving frantically to find the other wolf. He squeezed Arthur's hand to make sure that the Brit would stay close to him.

This wolf was new, not part of Alfred's pack; which meant they were in danger. His first instincts were to get Arthur somewhere safe. He let go of Arthur's hand and instead wrapped his arms around Arthur as his back hit a pillar to hide behind.

"What ar-" Alfred cut off the Brit's complain when he placed a hand over his mouth.

"This wolf isn't from my pack. I don't know if he or she can smell me or not but I don't know what he or she wants." Alfred said quietly, Arthur felt his heart race at the thought but nodded and stayed quiet. Alfred moved his head to peek out and try to find the other wolf.

His grip loosened on Arthur a little and his hand moved to his shoulder. Arthur looked up to see that Alfred was looking behind the pillar. Arthur turned around to look out and try and find the wolf too. Though he wouldn't be much help.

"The blond in the red shirt is my brother."

"Mathew?"

"Why dose he smell different?" Alfred asked no one in particular. His eyes nerowed as he started to think.

Mathew must be waiting for someone, but his smell was a little off. Alfred was about to head over to his brother when another man showed up. This one Alfred didn't know.

The man had white hair and red eyes.

"Who the hell?"

"I've seen him before." He heared Arthur say.

"Do you know him?"

"No, I bumped into him at the cafe."

"He's a werewolf."

"What?!"

"He's not form my pack. I didn't smell Matt because this guy's smell covers his."

"Is that a bad thing?" Alfred sighed and moved back a little.

"No, kinda- I don't know. I never met this guy before so I don't know if he's a good person or not."

"Well you could talk to your brother about it later then, how about we get something to eat." Arthur lifted his hand and blushed as he waited for Alfred to take it. Alfred looked at Arthur with a smile and took his hand.

~~~

On the other side of the mall Mathew sighed.

"Gilbert I thought you wouldn't do anything."

"I didn't! I just wanted to see who your brother was with, that's all." Gilbert laughed, Mathew crossed his arms and continued walking.

"Well thanks to you my brother knows about us now."

"Birdie, maybe it's time to tell him. After all he didn't come here alone too."

"I guess..." Matthew said as they walked out of the mall.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Alright that's it. I feel like we're flying through these chapters. But oh well, can't do anything about it. I hope you all like it and thank you for reading ~♡