Chapter 23

Hallo and welcome to a new chapter. Here it is, the lemon I promised. So enjoy and have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Arthur blinked a couple of time as he woke up. He looked at the ceiling, remembering what had happend to him.

He was bit by a vampire; but he doesn't feel different.

"Arthur you're finally up?" Arthur heard Alfred say as he walked into the living room. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see the American smile. "Thank goodness you're alright. Do you remember what happend?" Arthur sat up and nodded. "You were bit, but don't worry, a witch named Elizabeth is a witch and she healed you!" Alfred's smile became kind as he walked closer to Arthur and cupped his cheeks.

"Alfred..." Arthur placed his hands on Alfred's. He lowered his eyelids as they moved closer, eyes sliding shut as their lips meet.

The kiss was soft as their lips moved slowly together. Arthur felt that he was slowly falling back and allowed it as he wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck.

When they pulled apart Alfred was hovering over Arthur. When Alfred tried to sit up he was stopped by Arthur's arms tightening around his neck.

"Art-"

"Alfred... I want to do it... I'm ready to be your mate..." Alfred's eyes widened as he looked at Arthur's pleading green eyes, his face was a light red. "I want you..." Arthur whispered, one of his hands strocking Alfred's cheek.

The American swallowed before he crashed their lips together. He pushed his tongue into Arthur's mouth forcefully. Arthur moaned as his tongue found Alfred's and they danced around each other.

When they pulled away Alfred moved down to his neck. Arthur's breath hitched as he felt Alfred graze his neck with his teeth, he held his breath as he waited for Alfred to bite him, but instead he moaned when Alfred sucked on his neck.

"Arthur... you know I have to bite you right...?" Arthur's response was a breathy moan.

Arthur's hands grabbed Alfred's shirt tightly, he tugged on Alfred's shirt and heard him chuckle. He pulled away and removed his shirt and throw it away. Arthur blush darkened as he looked at Alfred's chest. When Alfred leaned down again Arthur ran a finger down Alfred chest.

Arthur moved up so Alfred could have a easier time removing his shirt. When his shirt was gone he was pushed back onto the couch by Alfred's hand. He gasped when his hips were grabbed and slid against Alfred's. He moaned when he felt just how hard the taller blond was.

Alfred moved to placed his mouth on one of Arthur's nipples. Arthur moaned and arched his back as Alfred sucked and bite gentaly on the pink bud until he felt it harden in his mouth. He released it with a satisfying wet pop and repeated the action on the other nipple.

While his mouth was busy his hands moved down to Arthur's pants. He made quick work of removing his pants and his boxers. He moved back up and smiled as he took Arthur's slightly hard cock in his hand and pumped it slowly.

He loved the reaction he got from Arthur. The way he arched and moaned out his name made is wolf instincts go wild, he loved dominating the smaller man, watching as he became a mess underneath.

"Alfred...!"

"You look beautiful like this." Arthur hooked his legs around Alfred's waist.

"I want..." Alfred's smile grow into a wicked grin.

"You want what?" He purred and leaned down. He was so close to Arthur that he could feel Arthur's breath on his lips.

"I... I want you..." Alfred kissed him as he slipped out of his pants and boxers. Arthur gasped into the kiss as he felt fingers creep up to his hole. He arched slightly as one of the fingers entered him. Arthur felt tears gathering as he felt a second finger enter him.

When they separated Alfred kissed Arthur's cheek as to comfort the Brit.

"I know..." He said as the third and final finger was added. He stretched out his lover quickly as he watched Arthur moan and gasped at the feeling. Arthur whimpered when the fingers left.

"Arthur... I can't anymore." Alfred said panting, his face a deep red that matched Arthur's.

Alfred used one of his hands to spread Arthur's ass cheek and used the other hand to line his hard dick to Arthur's quiver hole.

"Ready?" Arthur nodded and Alfred pushed his head through the ring of tight muscle. He paused, the tight walls made it difficult to move. But he thrusted the rest of his length into the Brit and stopped. Arthur screamed out and arched his back off of the couch.

"Alfred!"

"God you're tight..." He chuckled dryly and rocked his hips slowly. "Sorry Arthur... but your so tight it's hard not to move." Arthur gasped and panted at the slow pace. Arthur opend his eyes and smiled as best as he could through the pain.

"It's fine... just." Arthur wiggled hips, Alfred groned at the feeling and held his hips still. "Move faster..." Alfred grined and his slow rocking became hard thrusts. Arthur moaned loudly at the change of pace and tightened his legs around Alfred's hips.

Alfred moved Arthur's hips to try and find his prostate. He knew he found it when Arthur suddenly screamed out Alfred's name and his walls tightened around Alfred's cock. Alfred smiled, knowing he found the Brit's prostate he aimed his thrusts at that spot.

Alfred felt so good being inside Arthur that he felt his climax approaching. He let his instincts take over as his thrusts became harder.

He leaned down to Arthur's neck and bit down hard on the pail flesh. Arthur screamed as he felt the bite on his neck. Blood flowing into Alfred's mouth and down the Brit's neck. Arthur's eyes widened at the pain but it was enough to push him over the edge. He moaned Alfred's name as he came all over their stomachs.

Alfred released his neck and moaned when Arthur's walls closed tightly around his shaft. With one last thrust he came deep inside Arthur.

All was well and good until both of the felt it, Alfred's cock growing by the basis.

Arthur let out a weak cry and his eyes widened in fear as he didn't know what was happening.

"Shit! I forgot!"

"Wha...?" Arthur started to shack from the feeling.

"I um... knot..." Alfred sat up and looked to the side.

"You what!" Arthur yelled, tears falling down his face as he was forced to take in Alfred's entire length as he knotted.

"Its were, my cock gets bigger... it happens to dogs... But since, you know I'm a werewolf and all..."

"I know what knotting is Alfred! But I would have like a heads up before your dick just started to grow!" Arthur yelled, voice cracking just a bit from him screaming just a few moments ago.

"Sorry..." Alfred mumbled as he looked back at Arthur.

They two sat there for a moment before Arthur tryed to move. His eyes widened and his face turned red as he felt that Alfred was still ejaculating.

"For the love of- Alfred are you still!"

"Yeah... seems like it..."

"How long does this knot last?"

"20 to 30 minutes..."

"What!"

~~~

After an awkward 25 minutes of Arthur complaining the knot finally stopped. Thought Arthur couldn't walk, his hole was stretched and Alfred's seed was leaking out as Alfred carried him to bed. Alfred helped Arthur clean himself up, thoigh the taller blond payed more attenchen to his neck.

"My mate..." Alfred whispered and kissed the spot were he bit. "I love you so much."

Arthur hummed happily. "I love you too."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- That's the lemon. I hope you all like it. I tried to do something new with it, I think I did a good job. Thank you for reading ~♡