Chapter 32

Hello and welcome to the last chapter of this story. It's bne a fun time but it has to end. Thank you for all the love and support you all have to this story. It makes me so happy to read all your comments and to know how much all you love this story. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The group made their way out of the forest after hiding the dead body's some where safe. Arthur, because of his twisted ankle rode piggyback on Alfred's back. Nether one of them talked as they followed the group as they celebrated their victory.

When they got back to the house the blood was washed off but they all needed a good shower.

Arthur was tooken to Elizabeth to be healed while Alfred left with Ludwig to talk to Scarlet who made a full recovery.

~~~

"He's mad at me..." Arthur said quietly as Elizabeth mixed a potion to help Arthur heal. She looked back and smiled at the Brit.

"He's not mad... he's worried, that's different."

"I didn't listen to him..."

"You didn't because you were worried too. I don't see that as bad, it just shows how much you two love each other." Arthur smiled as he watched her work.

~~~

After he healed Arthur made his way to the living room. Some of the girls he bonded with asked if he was fine. Then of course Francis came over with a smile and Mathew followed close behind.

"That was quite a stunt."

"Shut up! And where were you?"

"I'm new, I wanted to stay here and be with Mathew." Francis hugged the Canadian making him blush.

"And I'm not much of a fighter." Mathew replied with a smile.

"I see." Arthur squeaked when an arm was wrapped around his shoulders surprising the Brit.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Alfred laughed at the little nose Arthur made. "Sorry but we gotta go, we had a long day and I would like to take a shower." Alfred smiled and the two said their goodbyes to the pack and left.

When they made it home it was quite. Arthur didn't look at Alfred as he leaned against the door frame.

"I'm sorry..." Arthur finally said breaking the silence.

"For?"

"Going after you... and all that did was get me hurt and cause you and the pack trouble... I know you're mad..." Arthur felt a tear slid down his cheeks as he spock, voice wavering a little . Alfred walked over to the crying Brit and grabbed his waist, bringing him in for a kiss.

Arthur closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck as he melted into his arms. Alfred brushed his tongue on Arthur's bottom lip asking for entrance which Arthur was happy to give. After their heated tongue battle they pulled apart.

"I'm not mad... I was worried." Alfred whiped away Arthur's tears and hugged him.

"I love you..." Arthur whispered into Alfred's shirt.

"I love you too. Let's me sow you how much I love you." Alfred lifted up Arthur chin and kissed him again.

~~~

Alfred and Arthur layed nacked as they hugged in bed. Alfred ran his hand through Arthur's hair as Arthur's head rested on his chest.

"We need a shower..." Arthur complained into Alfred's chest.

"I know. We will in a minute." Alfred kissed the top of his head. Arthur blushed and nuzzled his head into his firm chest.

"I love you Artie."

"I love you too, but can we take a shower?" Arthur moved back to look at Alfred. Alfred smiled and moved up to kiss Arthur.

"Can we take a shower together?" Arthur blushed and after hesitating for a minute he nodded. Alfred beamed and swiftly picked up Arthur and walked to the bathroom. Arthur yelped and wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck. Alfred laughed and kissed Arthur before he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

The end

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- I always feel like I have to thank you all for all of the support everyone gives. It always makes me so happy whenever I update because I love seeing how much you all love the story. I'm sorry for not giving mpreg, but I felt like it wouldn't fit into the story. Hope you can understand. But even without it I'm super proud of this story. If you enjoy my writing then check out my other work! Thank you for reading ~♡