Chapter 5

Hello and welcome! I hope you like the story so far because it's really fun to write it. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In a college in Taxes an angry Brit walking through the campus muttering angerly to himself.

"Me! I can't believe that this college forces you to have a roommate." He exclaimed in frustration. He ran a hand through his messy wheat blond hair and sighed.

Arthur Kirkland was exited to come here to America and be a college student. They had his major of being an English professor, but the school foursed the students to share rooms.

He sighed one more time before he had enough of his wondering around the campus and decided that a nice cup of tea would be good for him.

So he made his way to the caffey that was on campus. A small gray and white modern caffey that reminded Arthur of a Starbucks. Some of the tables were filled with students working on their computers or looking at their phones. Arthur stood at the doorway and looked around to find a table where he could be alone. When he spotted one by the window he went to order his tea.

~~~

Arthur was reading a book in a corner table by the window as he sipped his warm tea, quietly enjoying the warm light that came from the window.

The tea helped him relax so much that he forgotten why he was mad in the first place. He always did have a temper, but he didn't think it was that bad, but other people did. People would always tell him he was hot headed, he even lost some relationship because of it. But he didn't care, Arthur was fine with being alone, he was always alone so why should he need anyone now?

His peaceful reading was ruined when he heard a voice. He groand, the person of said voice was none other then Francis, his high school friend. Or as Arthur called him, his high school stoker.

Francis, for whatever reason always stayed by Arthur's side. Even when the Brit yelled at him to stop. Francis would look at him with wide eyes before smiling and tell him he didn't want Arthur to be alone for the rest of his life.

"Arthur, mon ami how are you?" Francis asked happily as he sat on the chair across from the table.

"Fine." Arthur replied coldly, not even looking up from his book as he took another sip of his tea.

Francis tilted his head and place one of his elbows on the table to rest his chin in his palm, he had a sly smirk on his face as he looked at Arthur.

"Your lying." Arthur didn't respond, instead he took another sip.

"What's wrong? Boy troubles?" Francis chuckled when the Brit sighed angerly and placed down his cup and closed his book.

"No Francis, I haven't dated a guy in a long time. My problem is that this stupid school has a rule that the students are foursed to share their dorms with other students."

"Well if that's the problem then come and live with me in my dorm."

"I rather die then be behind closed doors with you. I don't fancy you jumping me."

"Aw~ Arthur, your my best friend, I would never. Not if you want me to." Francis smiled and winked. Arthur shifted in his set and packed up his things.

"Where are you going?" Francis asked Arthur as he got up and swung his bag over one shoulder.

"I'm going to my dorm, I have a roommate to greet."

"I can come with you. It might be some time till he gets there, we could keep ourselves busy."

"Goodbye Francis!"

"Byebye." Francis waved to his friend as he left. Before Arthur walked out the door he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Arthur apologized. The man he bumped into smiled and ran a hand through his white hair.

"No problem for someone so awesome as me. Watch your step here though, you don't want to get yourself hurt." Arthur nodded before he walked away. The albino smiled when he noticed narrowed baby blue eyes looked at him from across the room. His smile turned into a smirk when he met the blonds eyes, he winked at him before he went to get something to drink.

Francis sighed from the table where he was still siting. He looked over to the empty tea cup and smiled. "You are a stubborn one, Arthur Kirkland."

~~~

Arthur made his way back to his dorm quickly as he thought about what his roommate would be like.

What if his roommate was someone who was lazy? He would kill him. A dick? He would kill him too. Is that agenst the law? Killing a dick?

Arthur was fine with being alone. He didn't need or want anyone.

Arthur made it to the boys dorm and went to his room. The blond took a deep breath before opening the door.

The room looked fine, nothing was moved or missing. He sighed again and let the bag on his shoulder fall to the floor. He thought he was alone until a voice behind him scared the living crap out of him.

"You must be Arthur!" Arthur turned around quickly. The man responsible for scaring Arthur was surprisingly good looking, blond hair, tall, perfectly tanned skin, and was well built. The Brit could see his muscles through his white t-shirt that he had on. He smiled at the Brit, his blue eyes sparkling like the sky.

"...Yes I am..." Arthur said back unsure of what to say to the other man.

"Cool, my name is Alfred Jones. Looks like we're roommate." He said, his smile only grow. The entire room seemed to glow just by Alfred standing in it, and it made the Brit feel warm.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- Another chapter down and more to come. I hope you guys like the story so far. Thank you for reading ~♡