Chapter 19

Hello and welcome! I hope you're all having a wonderful week. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Arthur sighed when he closed the door. He just got back home after going out to have a drink with Francis and Antonio. He didn't even drink enough to get drunk, though Antonio and Francis had gotten drunk. So much so that Arthur had to take Antonio's phone to call someone to get them.

He called Ludwig.

Let's just say he met Ludwig, a nice guy, but he wasn't very happy that his friends were dead drunk.

Arthur made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He wasn't nearly as drunk as he wanted to be.

A couple of minutes later he heard the door open. He put down the water and went into the living room.

"Finally you two are back. Now mind telling me what the hell hap-" Arthur stopped when he sow Alfred's cut and bloody shirt.

"What happend?!"

"Oh this, it's nothing. Thanks to my healing ability the cut doesn't hurt that much anymore and it should be gone by tomorrow." Alfred said with a smile. Arthur frowned and looked at Alistair.

"Don't look at me, I found him like this. Whatever I'm going to bed." He left before Arthur could ask him anymore questions. He felt Alfred touch his cheek gently; which made the Brit looked at him.

"It's fine Artie. I'll tell you everything tomorrow, but if you don't mind I would like some water." He smiled warmly at Arthur. The Brit looked away, his cheeks slightly pink as he nodded.

~~~

"You know your friends came over today; Francis and Antonio." Arthur watched as Alfred coughed and looked at the Brit with wide eyes.

"What? When?"

"An hour or so after you two left."

"What did they want?"

"To come and see me. They said you made a fuss over me and they wanted to see why."

"Oh..."

There was quiet as Arthur looked at Alfred. Alfred didn't even look at him. He frowned and moved up to stand in front of the taller man. He leaned down, his hands rested on the counter top which trapped Alfred. He leaned in closer, his chest touching Alfred's, and looked up into his blue eyes which looked even clearer under his glasses.

"W-what are you doing?" Alfred's face was red as he looked down into Arthur's green eyes.

"Your friends asked if I wanted to joing your pack." Alfred didn't reply, instead his blush got darker.

"They said that you want to turn me into a wolf. That you plane on making me your mate."

"Is that... you're drunk Arthur."

"No I'm not."

"I could smell the alcohol on your breath..."

"I went out drinking with Francis and Antonio but I assure you I'm not drunk."

"Um." Alfred turned his head to look away making Arthur angry.

"I know you like me. Scarlet must have told you, your friends told me so stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about." Alfred sighed and looked back.

"What? What do you want me to do?" Arthur was surprise by the question, but he narrowed his eyes as his blushed got deeper.

He said a muffled 'fuck you' before he grabbed Alfred's shirt and pulled him down; crashed his lips on Alfred's.

Alfred's surprises was muffled by the kiss, but he closed his eyes and moved his hands down to the Brit's waist as the kiss sofend and Arthur's hands moved up to cup his cheeks.

When they pulled away they looked at each other for a minute before both leaned in for their second kiss. Lips moving together and hands pulled them closer.

All was going good until Arthur's hand brushed over Alfred's cut and he winced in pain.

"Ah I'm so sorry!" Alfred laughed and kissed Arthur's cheek to calm him down.

"It's fine, you just really got into it that's all. You know, how about we go get some rest. huh? It's bine a busy day for both of us." Arthur smiled and nodded.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- That's it for this chapter! I'm happy how much people like this story and support it. Thank you for reading ~♡