Chapter 13

Hello and welcome! Here's a new chapter. Have fun ~♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You shouldn't be doing this Alfred..." Arthur said as he ran his fingers in Alfred's soft blond fur. Today was a full moon and Alfred had to go and change with his pack, but today was different.

He wanted to stay here with Arthur as he changed. They argued about this for a whole hour. Both not noticing that it had already gotten so late.

"You could get in trouble."

"Don't remind me." Alfred thought. Arthur noticed Alfred's fluffy tail move. He smiled and moved his hands down to pet it. Alfred lifted his head and turned to see the Brit playing with his tail.

"He's so cute." He thought before he put his head back down on Arthur's lap. He closed his eyes as Arthur started to pet him. His fingers felt good on his fur, it made him feel safe.

"You know... it's bine two weeks since I seen you like this... since you told me you're a werewolf."

"And yet you stayed... you'll be a perfect mate Arthur." He thought as he nuzzled his nose into the Brit's stomach. Arthur laughed and tried to push the large wolf away.

"Alfred... ahah- that tickles!" The wolf continued his actions, moving up to place his large paws on Arthur's shoulders and pinning Arthur down to hovered above him. He licked his face making Arthur laugh more until Arthur final gave up his fighting.

"Alright uncle or whatever, I give up." Arthur looked up into Alfred blue eyes. His tail wagging happily behind him. The Brit chuckled before moving up to wrap his arms around the wolves neck.

"I'm happy you're here..." He whispered.

"I'm happy you're here too Artie."

The two stayed like that until Alfred felt Arthur's grip loosen.

"He fell asleep? Well it is pretty late." Alfred leaned down so Arthur could fall back on the couch. He moved off of him and instead moved to lay next to him. Unconsciously Arthur turned around and snuggled closer to the warmth next to him.

"He really is too cute." He thought before he closed his eyes.

~~~

"Arthur." Alfred watched as the Brit muttered something as he snuggled closer to Alfred's chest and tightened his grip on his torso.

When Alfred woke up he was back to normal, clothes and all. All but Arthur who was still fast asleep.

He gently touched Arthur's cheek as he watched him sleep. He liked this, waking up to see Arthur next to him, what made it better was that Arthur was still hugging him. He felt warm, he never know that having someone so close to him would feel so warm and safe.

He sighed looking at the clock on the wall.

"It's already late..." Alfred shook Arthur's shoulders lightly to make him wake up.

When Arthur woke up he snuggled even closer to the chiseled chest in front of him. He jolted up when he heared Alfred chuckle.

"And you say I'm the cuddly one." He laughed as he sat up liking how red it made Arthur.

"Shut up!" He huffed and got up off of the couch. Alfred laughed again and followed Arthur to the kitchen.

"Oh come you liked it." He teased.

"I did not!" Arthur went to make tea when he felt hands wrap themselves around his waist and pull him closer.

"Yes you do." Alfred said in a deep voice as he leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"What are you doing?"

"I liked it... you feel really warm Arthur... it felt nice, didn't it...?" He layed his head on Arthur's shoulder as he pulled the smaller man even closer to him.

Arthur felt like he was going to melt from the heat. His cheeks were burning red as Alfred helded him closely. His heart was going wild as it pounded against his ribcage. But he heard Alfred heart too. Pounding, just like his.

"I... I did like it... you... you're warm too..." He said in a low muttered as his cheeks burned more. Alfred chuckled and lifted his head. He was about to say something before the phone buzzed.

He let go of Arthur so he could pick it up.

"Hello?"

"I hope you didn't forget about me."

"No Alistair I didn't. You're coming later right? When are you landing?" Arthur said looking at the clock.

"That's the thing, my plane arrived earlier so I'll be there sooner."

"Alright I'm leave now, I'll see you there."

"You better!" He yelled before ended the call.

"Is your cousin coming earlier?" Arthur nodded and went to get his keys.

"I'm sorry Alfred I have to go."

"It's fine. I need to go and see Mattie and the pack anyway."

"Are you going to get in trouble?" Arthur stopped and lowered his head.

"No..." Alfred wrapped his arms around Arthur again. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." He kissed the top of Arthur's head and let go of the small blond. Arthur nodded and left. Alfred sighed and got his things before leaving too.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AN- That's it for this chapter. We'll see Alistair in the next chapter, but until then, thank you for reading ~♡