100k

When I wrote this little fanfic, I had just joined the MCU fandom without any idea of what would come. I just typed up my little story that I eventually evaluated off of. I saw one vote, one hundred views, then it escalated all the way onto now.

This story has brought be up to be a better writer (and professional fangirl) and I couldn't be happier to see this little thought, this little figment of my imagination, become so large and have an affect on other people's lives.

Whether it made you laugh aloud, bring a tear (or a few sobs) to your eye, or if you wanted to throw something across the room, you should know that as a writer, I value those things. When someone expresses their feelings in the comments, I feel as if I have done something right. Not good of course, I mean, I might have made you a wailing mess, but those things make me feel so touched to think that someone felt those things from just some words I slapped into a story while I was half asleep at three in the morning.

What I'm trying to get at here is that you guys, each and every single one of you, mean the world to me. Sure, you might have just seen this story on Wattpad and thought, "Why not, let's give it a try." I want you to know that that little click on my story has given me the inspiration and confidence to write the other stories based off this one.

This story is the start. This marks the beginning of not only Tori Stark's journey, but mine in the writing scene.

I love you guys so much. Be yourself, darling, until the end of time <3